~Chapter Ten~

~Family Problems~

Key:

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color
H/L - Hair Length

Y/N's POV

Recap:

We talk until someone barges into the door. "Everyone get down!" We all kneel down on the ground and wait.

End of Recap

We hear someone walk into the door. I look through all the chair legs. I see someone's feet.

I see them walk towards me. I get worried. I look up, to see the face. He looks relatively like me. Except for some features, like his eyes.

"Where is Y/N?" I hear the voice say. Everyone stays quiet. "Where is my daughter?!" Father? He's here? Why? How? I thought he was in jail!

Everyone immediately looks toward me and points at me. I just give up. I stand up, and leave the room with him.

I turn back quickly to Silver and mouth, "help me." She looks confused, so I just turn back around and continue walking.

I keep my head down. "Did you'd really think you could hide from me?" I look up at his face and glare at him.

We walked into his small, black BMW. I sit in the passengers seat while he sits in the driver's seat.

"What do you want father? If I should even call you that." I stare through the window to my right, looking at the cars, lights, and houses.

"You should, I helped birth you. I left you two because you didn't care." He stares through the window in front of him, driving.

"No, you don't care! You are off, with another family, being your rich, snobby selves, while mom and I are in desperate need of food and money! If anyone in this car doesn't care, it's you!" I get really mad in this situation. "And then, when we need it most, that's when you decide to show up? Some father you are."

"I didn't know you were in need of money. If I knew then I would have lent you some. But none of you even think to tell me anything with your lives." He try's to stay calm, while I am yelling at him.

"You don't understand do you? You're the one who had an affair with someone! Why would we want to contact you?! You would've asked us how we were if you cared that much!" You know what? I'm done with this. "Stop the car."

"What?" He looks confused.

"Stop. The. Car. I'm getting out." I respond more mad.

"Please, Y/-"

"No! Stop the car!" He pulls over. "Goodbye father, thanks for ruining my day." I open the door, get out, and slam it closed.

(A/N)

Sorry, I haven't updated in a while, but you would know why if you read my most recent A/N. So, go read it!
Love ya! ❤️

~KarisGamer