~Chapter Twenty~

~Nobody's Perfect~

Key:

Y/N - Your Name
L/N - Last Name
H/C - Hair Color
E/C - Eye Color
H/L - Hair Length

Y/N's POV

Recap:

'...' I don't know what to say at this point. 'I-I'm sorry, I should just stop. This was just a big mistake.' I shut my phone off all the way when I see he starts to text again.

End of Recap

Faith and Ethan walk in. At this point I'm drawing again. I'm drawing a scenery. I'm drawing a park. I'm drawing the park right outside the foster care.

I go there a lot, especially when I'm bored and want to draw. So, I kinda have it memorised.

"Hey Faith, Ethan." I continue to draw while they sit down on my bed.

"Hey, Y/N. What happened back there? We were really worried about you. What-who was that Gene kid?"

"An...old friend." I respond, drawing the hedge of a tree.

I hear on a knock on the door and someone comes in.

"Hello, Y/N. I've come to tell you, that you have a visitor. Sorry for disrupting." She walks out of the door, closing it.

"Well, we should go so you can get ready, but we are not done with you." Faith and Ethan walk out.

I'm wearing a grey sweatshirt-like cropped top with ripped jeans. I have on my signature black high tops. I have my hair in two low, braided buns.

For my makeup I have on some natural eye shadow and some mascara. I've also colored in my eyebrows a bit. To add to that I have some dark pink, matt lipstick.

Once I'm done getting ready, I leave my room, and head to the visitor center

Once I'm done getting ready, I leave my room, and head to the visitor center. It's an open room with benches and stuff.

People have signs in their hands for who they wanna see. I look around and see my name.

I look up at the face and...it's Laurence....and Garroth.

I walk over to them. "Heyy Garroth, Laurence." I'm kinda nervous. Well, wouldn't you be nervous if you were seeing your best friends for the first time in like, three months?

"Hey, Y/N." They say.

"I'm sorry." I spit out.

"For what?" Garroth looks confused, they both do.

"For...everything. I haven't talked to you guys in three months! I haven't even tried to contact you guys! I even...kinda forgot about you guys. But, I feel terrible!"

"Y/N it's ok. We understand." Laurence says, understandingly.

"Yeah, we're all human. We all make mistakes. Nobody's perfect." Garroth says, sweetly like always.

(A/N)

And...that's a wrap!

Laurence: Can't wait to get into the good parts. You guys will just have to wait and see!

Garroth: Yeah! This is gonna be great!

Author~Chan: Guys, shut up! Stop trying to spoil it! I won't fool for it! Not this time!

Anywho, I'm gonna start and Adrien Agrest/Chat Noir x Reader! Yay! Well, see you guys soon!
Love ya! ❤️

~KarisGamer