Wedding day

"Wake up sleeping beauty today is the big day!" I hear Drama say. I opened my eyes only to find my mom, aunts and whole bridal party surrounding my bed. They all had smiles in their faces. The sun was bright. Excitement was pumping in my system. I instantly jumped up and down on the bed.

"I'M GETTING MARRIED!" I Yelled in happiness.

Everyone cheered.

Today was the day that I would become the wife of Eragon Miller.

"Hurry honey take a shower the makeup artists and the hairdresser are here."

I was quickly ushered to shower. I washed my body and hair. I couldn't stop my smiling in the shower. Once I got out. There was a towel one the bathroom counter with lotions to put on my body and hang on a hanger was a pink silky bathrobe and pink fluffy sliders. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, dried up, lotioned my whole body.

I walked out the bathroom refreshed. The photographer was there. There were Hollywood type seat in from of the vanity mirrors that the make up artist set up. On my Hollywood seat it had my name.

Jupiter Miller.

Alvin stood there smiling at me.

"Come one bride have a seat." Says Alvin.

"Yes daddy beat my face." I hear Drama tell the male make up artist.

"Shut up drama." He says doing his makeup.

Pictured were being taken of us. It was so beautiful. The sun was shining bright almost as if the sun was happy I was getting married and made it extra sunny outside.

It took me there hours to Get ready. My hair had extensions to make look fuller, is was very wavy, I had a pretty braid that went with the wavy hair. My make was glowing. I was help in my wedding dress. My heart was beating out of my chest. As I looked at myself in the mirror. Mom was crying.

"My baby you look gorgeous." Says my mom. I wanted to cry because I was so happy but it finally hit me I was no longer going to live with my mom and dad.

Bittersweet.

"My daughter new daughter." Says Mrs.Miller crying. "I remember I would visit you a lot when your were in the incubator with your mother. How time passes by."

That tugged my heart.

My friends stood side by side dressed in their maid of honor dresses. They smiled at me.

"You look beautiful." Says Drama as he flips his long hair wig to the side.

"Thank you." I mouthed as the people around me straighten out my dress. The photographer took took pictures with out interrupting me.

"Alright missy we got to get-" Dad walked in and stopped instantly once he saw me. He started to get choked up. Tears started to fill up his eyes.

"My little girl is all grown now." He says sadly. Coming to me and hugging me as he put the veil over my face.

"Dad don't cry because you are going to make me cry." I say trying to hold in my tears because I didn't want to ruin the make up.

"I'm sorry it's just hard to believe because it feels just like yesturday when you were tiny asking me to play tea party with you." He says.

I smiled sadly.

"Alright lets get going we have to get to the church." Says Mrs. Miller looking at her watch.

"Oh yes lets this wedding started." Says Danny excitedly.

"We already pack your suitcases for the wedding their all at reception a long eith you other dress for the wedding."Says Drama. "In case you are going to ask."