Feelings

After the raining had stopped I left Eragon a note saying thank you for letting me stay at his home but that I was leaving. I didn't want to but I had a new home and his wasn't it.

Teresa was taking about how her apartments lights were going on and off.

"Jupiter did the lights go off here." She says giving me a cup of my pomegranates.

"I wasn't here." I say eating.

She looked surprised.

"Where were you." She asked.

"I was with Eragon." I say. Her eyes pop out. I imagine what my firends would say.

"Did you two have-" I didnt let her finish her sentence. There was a baby in the the room. I look at Adonis he was reading.

"No nothing happened of that sort." I say looking away. It got quiet for a second.

"I think I'm going to my hometown." Says Teresa. Looking down at the counter. My heart dropped at the news. I consider her one of my besties.

"Why." I say sadly.

Teresa tears up.

"My mom is sick and I want to be there to help her."

Of course. That's a validating reason to go back to that small town.

"Are you ready to face him again? Are you doing to tell him Adonis is his son?" I asked.

"I'll try and avoid my ex as much as possible but in the end I'll have to tell him Adonis is his son. They look just alike." She says starring at her son.

"I hope everything goes in your favor. When are you leaving?" I asked.

"In two months. I need to prep up." She says. I laughed. Until my phone rang and there was a message from Eragon.

Eragon:
Princess lets go have a walk in the park. Just you and me. Put on a sweater in kind of chilly out.

I subconsciously smiled at the text. He shouldn't bring me as much happiness as he does.

"Well I have to get changed." I say taking my fruit with me. Walking towards my room.

"Wait hold on." Says Teresa waking towards me. Her hand touches my growing belly.

"Omg Teresa I'm know I'm getting fat." I say walking into my room.

"No it's not that I think you might be-" I closed the door. Trying to find clothes and get ready.

I noticed when I was changing my bra started to fit tighter and my breast were feeling a little sore and sensitive.

It took me thrity minutes to get ready. I didn't try as hard anymore. If he wants me he better want me for me.

"Jupiter the Pendejo is here." I hear Teresa yell. I got my purse and walked out fast.

He looked at me and grinned.

"You look beautiful princess." He says.

I shrugged.

"Okay." I say as we walked out the door. "Bye Teresa and bye Adonis."

"Teresa really hates me." He says chuckling and shaking his head.

"I don't think she hates you but she's not your number one fan." I say as we walked towards his car. He opens the door for me.

"Are you my number one fan?" He asked.

"No I'm not. Not anymore." I say getting inside. He gets closer to my face.