The gift

"Oh mi gosh." A voice with an accent wakes me up from my sleep. I see Eragon's arms wrapped my naked body. And I see Teresa looking over us.

"Oh shit!" I yelled. Which caused Eragon to wake up. He eyes get wide. Teresa saw us naked in the living room. Jesus Christ. Eragon tries and cover me.

"Turn around." He tells Teresa. She was blushing hard. Never doing it in the living room. Both Eragon's and I grab pillows and run to out bedroom and into the shower.

"That was embarrassing." I say out of breathe. He nods as the water starts to run and then he smirks.

"Want another round?" His husky tone makes me blush.

How is he thinking about another round whrn Teresa just caught us in the living room naked. And he's thinking about round two?

I smiled and nodded. Why not.

----------------------------

"Hello." Says Teresa blushing. I blushed as well. Eragon looked fine as if nothing happened.

I convinced Eragon to go to a local carnival that I saw last time. It was cute. I haven't been to a carnival is five years. Last time

I went with Tiffani, Selena, Jasmine, Drama, and Danny when we were seventeen but we didn't go for the games we went to post up. Which on rare occasions I do that but some girl from out school was bully Drama for being gay and we were not going to let that slide so we went to a random Carnival and fought. I remember dad got so mad at me for fighting along with all my firends. He said we could've gone to the principal. As if they cared the students.

And now I'm going with Eragon. It's going to be so romantic.

"Hey Teresa." I say happily. "Teresa you can go home early once the kitchen is cleaned up a little and put the food in Little containers please."

I grabbed my bags.

"Can I try some?" She asked.

"Sure girl. You don't even have to ask i made a lot. Don't have to ask if you want some of the food just eat it." I say nicely. Eragon and her looked at me in shock.

"What?"

"Oh Miss Miller that's so sweet. Miss Adamaris never let me-"

"Enough lets go." Eragon cuts her off. With his sharp tone. He's already walking out the door. Teresa was going to say something about Adamaris. I'm going to have to her later to get her to spill the beans.

Right when I was about the close the door. I look back.

"Teresa you can call me Jupiter." I said. She smiled brightly and nodded.
-----------------------------
"Come on Eragon. Please play this game. I've been playing all the games and haven't won anything." I say.

We been here for like an hour and Eragon had been quitet watching me trying to win a game with out helping me.

"You are the one that wanted to go this not me." He says crossing his arm.

A guy with blonde hair came with his girlfriends and stood next to us to try and shoot the ducks.

The girl got the gun that I had in her hand. She lifted it up and misses each one. Unlike me that at least got one. Her boyfriend chuckled.

"Let me show you how a real man does it." Says the guy eyes Eragon. Which makes Eragon stare at them.

"Princess give me the gun." Says Eragon.

They both stared at eachother. As If seeing who is the most manly. What the hell is going on. Do they know eachother?

The guy begins to shoot all the ducks but misses one of them. The girl he's with chooses her prize. Eragon smirks as he begins to shoot all the ducks without missing one.