Eggs and forgotten

The next morning Eragon woke up late. I was busy doing breakfast for us. He looked annoyed. He seemed like he showered.

"Good morning." I says smiling brightly at him. He instantly stops and his eyes soften before the go back to a glare.

"We are going out today." He says going into the fridge and getting his favorite juice.

"Where?" I ask putting the food in his plate.

"We are going to a farm." He says eating. A farm? For what? "Invite your firends because mine are coming."

"Are is this farm about?" I asked.

"It's a wine farm, you can pick fruits and stuff." He says. I looked at him weird. He's being nice. I nodded.

I texted my firends which instantly they said yes. I got ready showering and got in my farmers jump suit but instead of pants it was shorts. I made two pigtail braids. I guess you could say I looked kid like. But it's the closest attire I have for farming. I walked out the bathroom grabbing my purse and things. Only to see Eragon in a formal dress wear.

"I though we were going farming?" I asked.

He looked at me laughed. He came put to me and touch my pigtails.

"I like these." He says in a husky tone. Oh here he goes being kinky.

"Let me go change." I say trying to go back to our room. He grabs my wrist.

"Nope we are leaving." He says. Walking out the door. I huff. It took is fourty minutes to get to the farm. It was so cute there was a lot of fruits. I got so excited.

"Eragon look at the strawberries!" I say pointing at them. "I don't know how we are going to be picking fruits if you are in a formal buisssness attire."

"I'm not picking fruits." He says. "Im going to be trying wines."

"But I want to pick the fruits together." I say shyly. It want to have an activity with both of us. So we can have some bonding time.

He stays quiet as we arrived at the farm. There was a very pretty decorated barn there. His firends were there all dress in business attire.

There were women as well dress formal while I was dress like a farm girl.

They all greeted Eragon and I. The woman were giving my husband looks of desire. I felt so alone as he and his firends talked. I lit up when my firends showed up in farm outfits as well. They looked at me confused as they got out the car.

"Why is everyone dress so formal?" Says Jasmine.

"It's a farm Hello?" Says Tiffani putting her hand on her hips. Everyone looked at my firends and I like we were from another planet.

"Welcome to Western farm. As you can see we have amazing wine for you all taste and if you want to pick fruits you can." Says the lady handing us a some baskets like we were for little kids. The rest of the formal dressed people which included my husband went inside the barn.

We all walk to the farming area. To pick the fruit.

"Jupiter why didn't you tell us we haf to dress formal?" Asked Selena. I sighed.

"I didn't know Eragon didn't tell me. I though we were all going to be farming." I say sadly.

"You know what. Forget them motherfuckers. They can have their wine because I got vodka." Says Drama his flask out his back pocket.

"You look so sad jupiter. What's wrong." Says Danny looking down at me with concerned eyes. "You look like you didn't sleep at all last night."

Maybe because I didn't. Because Eragon made me feel really bad with his words.