Jupiter tells her parents

I look at the mirror and touch my growing pregnancy belly. I was finally decide to tell my mom and dad about my pregnancy.

I got in my car and drove all the way to their house. I pressed on the button for security to let me inside the estate.

"Hey it's me Jupiter." I screamed out. "Let me in."

The gates opened. I quickly parked my car and got to go to their house. I opened the door.

One of the maid ladies that worked for my mom came to me and took my jacket off.

"Wow Miss Jupiter you look glowing." She says looking at my belly with a knowing smiles. It's getting big. I grabbed my jacket hiding it. I wanted it to be a surprise.

"I've noticed." I say giving her a knowing wink. "Do you know where my parents are at?"

"Oh yes they are having breakfast outside."

Oh just in time for food.

She walked me two my parents. Outside was beautiful. The sun was shining the flowers where blossomed.

"Honey we didnt know you were coming so soon?" Says mom.

"Sorry I should have told you." I say walking to sit down on a chair of the round breakfast table. I instantly get put a plate of food put in front of me.

"No honey this is your home aswell. You don't need to ask to come around." My dad says smiling at my me.

"So what brings you around." Says my mom drinking some orange juice.

"Actually I have something to tell you." I say.

"That is?" Asked my dad.

Here goes nothing.

"I'm pregnant." I say taking a bite from the food.

Both of my parents eyes and faces went in shock. Their faces where priceless. I hear the fork that my dad was holding drop.

"Are you serious." Asked my mom as if she couldn't believe it. I stood up and took the jacket away from my growing belly. Their faces were more in shock. Mom look like she was about to cry while dad was already crying.

"Oh I'm so excited I'm getting a grandbaby." Says mom. Going to hug me. "How did I not notice it."

"My baby is having a baby." Says dad almost as if he could not believe what was happening. Trust me dad I had no idea. Pregnancy did not even cross my mind since I haven't been with Eragon in a while.

"How far along are you." Says mom.

"Well Bethany wrote me a letter saying that she thinks I'm four months but I am not sure. I'm already know that I'm going one of those huge pregnant ladies because of how big my belly is."

"Oh honey." Says my mom hugging me along with my dad. My mom rubbed my belly.

"He or she are going to be beautiful just like their grandmother." Says my mom. I laughed.

"Have you told Eragon?" Asked my dad. I shook my head.

"I actually planning to tell him today." I say.

"Sweetie if things don't work out. Well will be with you every step of the way." Says my mom. I felt myself tear well up in my eyes.

"Thank mom and dad I really needed that." I say truthfully. I honestly don't know what the future holds for Eragon and I.

"Can I tell Destiny?" She asked. I nodded.

"We can have dinner at a restraunt and tell Eragon's parents." I said.

"Ugh I'm so excited." Said my mom while I finished eating my food. I went to walk around my parents garden. I had my phone in my hand.

I dialed Eragon's number. My heart was beating like crazy. I took one ring for him to anwser the phone.

"Jupiter." He says with his deep voice. I blushed. That voice make me feel things I have no businsss feeling. I looked at my vigina and glared.

He still you your husband so feel how you want to feel. My brain told me or maybe pregnancy hormones.

"Hi." I squeaked.

"How are you." He says worried.

"I'm good."

"I missed you princess." He says. "Can't wait to be home on a couple of hours."

Fuck you Eragon I said as I blushed even more.

"Don't say that." I say shyly.

"Why not I do." He says. "Have you thought about us."

Like crazy.

"Anyways I just want to go meet up at this Chinese food buffet later tonight." I asked.

"You mean Lucky's?" He ask.

"Yeah."

"I'll pick you up." He says.

"No I want to meet you there." I said quickly.

"Alright what time princess." He says. Clearly not pleased.

"Eight." I say.

"I'll meet you there." He says. "I need the anwser when I see you princess."

"Okay bye."I said hanging up.

My hands were sweaty. Ugh this feels like the moment I lost my freaking virginity to him all over again. Ugh the nerves where going insane.

The rest of the day was spent with my parents talking about setting up a savings account for my child. I shook my head. I'm ninety nine percent that the dad Aka Eragon Miller will take care of the baby just as much as I am.

"Do you think that you and Eragon are going to be together." Asked my mother.

"Honestly...i don't know what I want to do. Like my anger and hate has gone down but the all the hurt is still there. People say it's easy to forgive but hard to forget but I think both are hard to do. I want him but when I see him. I keep thinking he's in love with her and then it makes me hurt."

"Honey has he been doing anything to try and change your mind?" Asked my dad.

"Well at the beginning he would send me texts and calls like crazy. Then lately sent me some flowers with poems. Then he would visit me and bother. We hang out sometimes. He even opened the door for me to get in his car. He tells me how much he misses and took me for granted. He is living in a condo by himself. He dares to tell me that there will always be space for me in his home and heart for me. But I find it hard to believe because he supposibly loved Adarmaris."

My parents looked at me with shocked expression. Mom gave me a tight smiles as if trying to hold it in.

"Jupiter let me tell you something. You have that man wrapped around your finger." Says my mom.

"What are you trying to say." I asked.

"I don't know if you know this but when Adamaris and Eragon broke up...Eragon didn't beg ever to come back to him, he never told her to not leave him, he never went after her or anything but with you honey he going crazy without you and always bothering you."

I knew that. But still im not going to make things easy on him.

"Does that mean I have to forgive him." I ask them.

"Just give him a chance." My parents say

"Well yeah Uh I think the fuck not." I say hugging them. Grabbing my bag to go and meet him at Lucky's.
--------------------
Vote

Comment

Follow

-Dash