The escape that we needed

I layed down next to him on the bed. I sighed in satisfaction.

We made love. Like actual love. It was very intimate. My heart swelled with love. Eragon even though he's an a******... I want to think that we can start over. But really I'm scared, because what if he wakes up one day and realizes that he's no longer in love with me.

Eragon look down on me.

" You look beautiful."

My heart was in pain a little. I just need some answers before I can make an actual decision on what I want to do. Now it's not just for me it's for my baby for for him for us what is best. I want my child to live with both his mom and dad.

"Do you really mean it when you say you love me?"

"I mean it. I love you princess more than you think." He says.

My heart clenched. This is one of our most intimate moments. Just us no one else.

"Why were you so mean to me." I asked.

He sighed.

"I got really angry at myself and my emotions because I thought I had all myself figured out... then you came around all sweet, happy and innocent and it made me question my feelings which caused me to so angry and took it out on you because you... never complained."

" I'm never going to be your doormat again." I tell him. "From now on if you do that type of shit to me im going to go off on you. I'm tired of people taking advantage of my kindness."

He nods as if shamed by the way he had acted with me. As he should be. I'm sure that if he did the same thing that he's done to me to another person this guy would be kicked to the curve.

"Does that mean we are back?" He asked running my belly lovingly.

"It's means we can take things slow." I say.

He grinned at me and kissed me. He looked like he was on cloud nine.

"My fucking princess." He says in excitement. "You are a fucking goddess."

I groaned turning around to sleep. In which he came behind and for closer to me. Pulling me into him.

----------------------

"Eragon this lake is beautiful." I say looking at the tropical flowers and waterfall.

"Come on princess get in here." He says in his husky tone. I blushed bright red. He looked like a sexy god in a water.

I held the towel closer to me. I looked down embarrassed. I'm becoming a cow. Really big. I'm shy because I got two stretch marks. They were red I noticed them this morning. Eragon has yet to notice. Will he still want me?

"What's the problem?" He asked with his serious tone. I fake smiled and shook my head.

"No I'm good." I said smiling. "Go ahead a swim ill just sit here."

I sat down on the chair.

"I'll make the sandwiches." I say. I'm getting really shy about my body.

I didn't dare look at him. I could here him sigh and get out the water. I couldn't stop staring at his body it's so perfect unlike mine.

He got in front the chair staring at me.

"What's the problem princess." He asked softly. "Just tell me."

I huffed.

"I got two stretch marks on me and they are red." I say with my face turning red.

He looked surprise.