What I saw and what he's done.

"Eragon check this out!" I say looking at the movie in my hands. Today Eragon didn't have work so I begged him to have s movie date with me.

"Crazy, Stupid, Love." He says reading the back of the movie. He puts it in the cart. "We can watch after the star wars movie."

The girl that was working the movie store kept eyeing Eragon. She even winked at him.

"Do you get that a lot." I say as we walked towards the junk food area.

He grinned at me.

"You jealous?" He ask pulling me closer to him. I shrugged.

"It's just I feel like I have a lot of competition." I say looking and big hot chip bags and salsa.

"I married you." He says grabbing some sour gummy worms and putting it in our cart. "Plus I'm used to it. "

I smiled at him.

"It must feel great." I say. "I've never really got stared at to the point of being drooled over."

He looked at me like I was talking crazy. And shook his head.

"You must be blind because I seen men looking at your ass when go out to eat." He looked annoyed when he said that. "Those fuckers need to know that you are taken."

I blushed. Is he jealous about men looking at me. That means he cares! Progress. As we walked to the counter to pay. The girl smiled at Eragon.

"Is that your sister?" She asked Eragon.

"No I'm his wife." I say.

I could hear Eragon chuckle. The lady looked Embarrassed as we paid for out things.

"That was so sexy." He says putting his arm over my shoulder.

"What did I do?" I asked.

"The way you awnsered her. It was sexy." He says pulling my braided pig tails and kissing me. "Lets get home fast."

I nodded in excitement. After hours of adult activity with Eragon. We sat on the couch. Both of us now showered and ready to watch movie. I ate chips and he gummy worms.

"You have yoda's height." He jokes. I laughed.

I he layed his head on my lap. And stared at me while I tired to watch the movie. I couldn't help but smile.

"What?" I ask.

"Tell me about you growing up again. Or when you first fell for me." He teases.

I remember that so vividly.

"Well I remember I liked you when you had your glasses and braces. Your weren't as buff and fit as you are now. I saw how nice you were to your mom and dad and I liked that. Ever since then... i liked you. I remember you left to a camp one summer and came back all maned up. Girls started to flock their way to you at the parties but you payed them no mind."

He looked me with a look a couldn't describe. It made me feel sparks all over my body.

"You liked me way before who I am now." He says. "I was a nerd back then and you still liked me."

I shrugged.

"I wasn't looking for your looks. But how you were." I say whispered.

"Tell me something I don't know Jupiter." He ask. The atmosphere was so intimate.

I looked at his beautiful eyes for a while.

"That I love you." I say letting my feeling out about him. I always look at the good in him.