Emotions are said

I got out the car and slammed the door of the car to Eragon's new house.

I closed the door. My firends were outside. The house.

"Jupiter are you okay." Asked Jasmine. As tears slide down my face. Negative emotions taking over me.

"Are you holding in your hand?" Ask Tiffani.

"Oh this. Just the divorce papers that I found in Eragon's Office." I say walking into the house only to see a crying Adamaris grabbing Eragon's shirt. I threw the paper on the floor.

He looks at the paper's that were on the floor. He looked surprised if anything. Yeah bet he didn't think I was going to find them.

"Jupiter..." he says walking towards me. Adamaris looks at both of us in guilt and hurt. I felt stabbed in my chest. Slowly realization dawned on me.

I need to stop making excuses for him.

I walked away. The lump in my throat starting to hurt due to me holding in all these emotions I was going through. My whole world that i thought me and him could have all started crashing down.

I'm always going to be the second best. Just when I thought that we had something...special.

"Jupiter!" He calls out as i walked out his huge house that once I found myself force to be perfect for him and I to raise our children but now seemed to big and gloomy.

He grabbed my arm and turned me towards him. I slapped him as hard as I could.

"Get your hands off of me." I say getting out of his hold. I was crying now. I can't hold it in anymore. Maybe that makes me weak but at this point I didn't care.

"I'm done." I say. "Im done trying in this relationship. This is all an illusion that I feed on to. Thinking that you were one day going to love me. I was wrong... I always put you first above everything, I tried to be the best wife, supporter, friend and all for nothing. Even though I stayed loyal and faithful to you. You still love her!"

My tears were starting to fall on the floor.

"Jupiter please let me explain this."

"No I'm done with this. I have stood by you even when Adamaris would be around and you would look at her like she was your world. I was always hoping that you would look at me like the way you looked at her."

"Jupiter please I need you to listen to me." He says not letting me go.

I looked around  only to find my firends and family witnessing the dissolve of my marriage at my home welcoming. I looked at my mom and dad. More tears started to come out of my eyes. I needed my parents. Mrs. Miller was crying looking at me then glaring at Adamaris.

"Jupiter let me explain-" He says.

"No." I say. I turn Adamaris who is also crying. Probably in happiness that I signed the divorce papers. "You win." I say to her while taking off my wedding ring and throwing it at her. "You can keep my husband, your husband, the ring, the fucking house! Everything Congratulations and if you ever dare come anywhere near me. I am going to beat the fuck out of you. You fucking husband stealer and word to the wise close you legs to married men."

"Yas bitch." I hear Drama in the background. I walk away from both of them. My parents put their hands on my back walking me to my car. I think it's time to end my marriage. What a short marriage that I believed was going to last a lifetime. I couldn't believe this.

He is my world while she is his. I'm done trying to change that. Everytime he saw her. He revolved around her. Got jealous when her own husband dance with her.