Nonchalant

I stirred in my bed. I wasn't until I felt a warm, hard body next to mine. I open my eyes and it Eragon. He was in his buisssness suit next next to me. He had his hand on my belly.

I looked at the time. It was 2 p.m. That's weird. I went to sleep early only to wake up this late. And another why is Eragon laying next to me.

"Shit you are awake." He says.

"What are you doing on my bed?" I asked.

"Teresa let me in after I came from work. And you we're sleeping so I layed next to you." He says.

"That's fucking creepy." I murmured.

"I'm sorry." He says.

I shrugged as I got up and went to the bathroom to washing my teeth and face. Once I got out I went to look for an outfit. He was laying down on the bed watching me. I pretended he wasn't there ad I got a long summer black dress that had spaghetti straps.

Once I got changed in my closet and i let my hair down. I didn't put on make up. I looked back and saw him sleeping. It was oddly endearing in a way.

That's when I pushed him off my bed. He made a loud thud. I stood there looking down at him as he woke up and glared at me.

"What the fuck was that for?" He says standing up.

"If you are that sleepy you have a condo so... go sleep over there." I say.

"This must be the pregnancy hormones and shit." He mutters. "Come on princess lets go I have something to show you."

I grabbed my purse and walk out with him following me. Teresa looks at both of us.

"Can you two be a little bit more quiet." She says to the both of us.

"I pushed him off the bed." I say as i walked towards the door.

"That shit took me by surprise." He says.

When we got to his car. He didn't want to tell me where he was taking me. It wasn't until we were in front of the house that I wanted in the beginning. My dream home.

"Why are we here?"

He smiles at me.

"I knew you didn't like the other house. So I got us the house for you. You can decorate it anyway you want. It's perfect for out little family."

It would be a perfect house for just my child and I. Perfect yard to play. I like it.

I pulled out my check book. The hell I'll let Eragon live with me.

"How much do you want for it?" I asked. "I'll give you thrity million."

He looked hurt by what I'm doing. I kept my straight face.

"Jupiter the house is yours." He says.

I shrugged.

"I don't want to feel like I owe anything." I say. "If you want more money just let me know?"

Now he looked angry at me.

"The house is yours. Jupiter if you don't want me to live with you just tell me." He says.

"I don't want you to live with me."

I pretty sure at the beginning of our marriage he would have been very excited to not live with me. What changed.

"I don't know why you are upset. I'm giving you what you wanted." I say shrugged nonchalantly.

"You know deep down that I want you."

"Well them I just really don't care."

He looked at me as if he was looking at another person. And shook his head.

"Princess I know-"

"I honestly don't want to here what you have to say."

The ride home was quiet. Eragon look upset. I felt bad but I wasn't lying when I said that marrying him was my biggest mistake. I lost myself never in my life have I've been treated the way Eragon treated me. He constantly made feel bad about the way I looked, how I was. Never once appreciated me for me. I had to deal with his anger issues. I can't go back to that.

All he does is hurt me.

Yet at the same time marrying his was the best mistake I've ever had. Because now I am pregant with my baby. For me its a miracle and blessing.

Eragon:
Princess I want to take you or town for a week or two so get everything ready. I'm not taking no for a fucking answer.

I groaned. Can't he just give up. I shook my head as I grabbed my keys to go get some fast food and junk food. Once I got back I accident bump into this hard chest. I look up and holy dam he was hot.

Tan, muscular and jet black hair. Ehh Eragon was better. Wait why did I just think that.

The guy smiled at me.

"Oh you must be the new neighbor." He says picking up my bad of hot chips. "Here you go."

He hands the bag to me.

"Uhh yeah that's me." I say shaking his hand.

"My name's liam." He says.

"Mines Juptier." I say looking around.

"Sorry i couldn't come around earlier and say hello." He says. Scratching the back of his neck. "I was out of town and just came back today but can I say you have such a beautiful name for a beautiful lady."

I nodded blushing.

"Well thanks Liam for that compliment but I'll see you around." I say walking into my apartment.

Wow he was very nice. I shook my head.

I wonder what Eragon doing. I packed my things for the trip we were both taking. I wonder where we were both going?

I wonder to myself if I was being to hard on Eragon. I'm not mean and I don't like being mean or rude. Why am I such a bad person.

I looked at my phone.

It was a text from Adamaris.

Adamaris:

Hey Jupiter, I was hoping if you would come and have dinner with me? I think it's time we talk with no more anger.

Ummm I think the fuck not.

-------------

Vote

Comment

Follow

-Dash