The Date

I walked downstairs. Only to find him looking at his watch. Mom gasped. Which caused Eragon to look at me. In surprise. I smiled.

"Honey you look so beautiful. I knew you got it from me." Says my mom hugging me. Eragon's eyes were still on me. "Okay can you two get closer together to take a picture."

I stood next Eragon. And smiled. I surprised when he put his hand on my waist and pull me closer. My cheeks went red.

"Aww go honey have fun at the date and it's okay if you come back pregant. I want grand babies." She says crying. I looked at my dad. He was pale.

"Mom." I said. As I followed Eragon to the door. He opened and didn't wait for me to get out. He just walked out. He didn't hold the door.

I was sadden that Eragon was leaving with Adamaris somewhere. They just came to my granpa's party to drop of the present for his birthday and wish him happy birthday.

Seeing them together made me hurt and angry. The way he looked at her was as if she was the only girl in the world. I could never compete. He held the door open for her while she walked out. Like a true gentlemen.

And here I am now going on a date with him and he has still yet to open and hold the door for me. It goes the same for the car.

It took us thrity minutes to arrive to the restraunt. It was an expensive one. And it was one that I didn't like. I got out the car. We got to the restraunt. Apparently he made reservations. We got walked to our table. I hated this restraunt not only because of the food but because it was so expensive and served like if I was a hamster.

"Welcome to Devonlins." Says the French waiter. "What would you like to drink madam."

"Water." I said sadly. Ugh I need good food like a Mexican Mexican taco truck. Ugh that's what I'm craving. Oh a Torta.

"I'll have a bottle of red wine." He says.

"Right aways." Says the French waiter walking away.

"What's wrong with you?" Asked Eragon.

"What?" I say. I didn't want to tell him that i hated the restraunt that he picked.

"You look sad and quiet." He says.

"Umm no it's just... do you really like this place." I say pointing around the restraunt. "I mean their food is really expensive and they serve like if we are hamsters."

He shrugged looking at the menu not bothering to pay attenion to me. The first half he didn't even bother looking at me but at his phone. I ended up choosing the ratatouille.

Once the plate was served in front of me. I groan. I knew these monsters would serve me like I'm a hamster. I'm so hungry and this is not going to fill me up.

Eragon looked at me.

"Alright do you have place we can go were they serve us more than this." He says.

I instantly smiled. We paid for the food and instantly walked to his car. I put an address on my phone.

"Follow it." I said handing him my phone. I got giddy. My hunger was growing. It less than ten minutes we got to a taco truck. We got out. Some of the people around us looked at us weirdly. It's not every day you see two people dressed as if they were ready to meet the queen. The lady taking to orders looked at us and shook her head as if she been is weirder situations.

"What can I get for you?" She asked.

"Yeah can I get two orders of five tacos?" I said. She wrote it down on the note pad.