bestfirend bachelor

"Shit!" I yelled. As the waxed my hair for the bottom area. Tears were coming out. This is what my bachelor party has become. I'm getting married in two days.

Which had me excited in two days we will be married. Eragon has been really busy with work. I'm starting to think he's a workaholic. Our relationship has gotten better. I've notice of few things about him. Like he hates being interrupted, he loves grapes....like a lot, he is a big Madonna fan even though he never going to admit it, he like touch my hair and refuses to ever let me get anything done to it, he loves working on cars and thinks it's hot when girls know their car parts.

"Its not that bad." Says Drama as the lady waxed his leg.

"Look I'm getting my armpits done and you don't see me crying." Says Tiffani.

It was Selena's idea to get a body wax to her aunts spa. I never gotten was unless it came to my eyebrows. But my Armpits, legs, butt and bottom area were getting waxing.

"Why couldn't I just shave!" I yell as the lady waxed more of my private area.

"You want everything to be smooth sailing." Grimaced Jasmine as a lady waxed her butt.

"Us girls go through so much." Says Selena as she was getting her legs waxed.

"And men." Says Danny as his arms were getting waxed.

"Your husband appreciate you on the wedding day." Says Tiffani.

I smiled at the thought of Eragon. He's my everything. He came over last night to watch a movie with me at my home theater.

"Oh really I thought we going to watch romantic movie." I said.

He gave me an annoyed look. Darn if looks could kill.

"I want to watch something suspenseful and scary." He says shrugging.

"So you choose the extorcist." I say flatly.

"Exorcism Of Emily Rose." He corrected. He gave me a look. "You scared we could cancel this movie date if you want."

We two can play that game.

"No." I lied. "I'm never scared."

He nodded as if trying to hold his laughter.

"Alright." He says as the movie started we sat next to eachother. He had popcorn. I had hot Cheetos with hot sauce. I was cuddled right next to him.

My thirty minutes if the movie. I was scared but I tired not to show. What calmed me down was him next to me plus he smelled great.

Once the move finished I had to look around to make sure no demon ghost was near me. I sigh.

"BOO!" Yelled Eragon. Which caused me to scream and punch him."Fuck."

He was holding his nose.

"I'm so sorry." I say getting up.

"That hit was hard. Shit I didn't think you would have hit me." He says.

"Sorry." I sqeaked "is your nose okay."

"Yeah." he says.

"Earth to Jupiter." I hear Drama say. I look at him.

"Oh hey."

"Girl you space out. The lady said to lift your arm she's going to wax your little hairs." Says Danny.

I look at my bottom and it was smooth as if I was a Barbie. Dang it look as if there was no hair on it.

"Alright." Lifting my arm.