sɪɴғᴜʟ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

You must read Strictly Pleasure before reading this!

"This is it" Tahj said as we pulled up in front of the campus

"where I will spend the next four years of my life" I smiled

"just do good, and make sure to keep your grades up. or imma have to pull up and beat your ass" He said seriously

"yeah whatever, help me take my things up"

We got out of the car and began to unload my stuff. In the past couple of months Tahj and I have went from strangers to basically brothers. He held it down in a time of need. When I came out of that wall, he was there for me the most. If it weren't for him, I don't know what I would've done, because there was no way I was gonna go back to Damien.

May 1st, 2018

I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room to see the both of them just sitting there and talking. As soon as they saw me they ended the conversation and just sat there staring at me. I awkwardly sat down and stared back at them.

"okay I'm just gonna ask. how are you alive, and why you look...different?" Tahj asked

I've been watching him over the past months. He's very blunt I've come to notice.

"Dylan thought I'd be much more useful alive than dead, but after the shit Casey did he figured I'd need a...makeover" I explained "I'm not exactly sure on how this works, but it's still my body with a new face.  he has this surgeon remove the face of someone else and place it on mine, and my old face on the double that he used to fake my death, then do some skin color bleaching or darkening. that's what he did to himself when he faked his death too"

"so we're just supposed to believe that you're Adonis.? I mean you've been 'dead' for almost a year and now you're not? how do we know Taye didn't just send you to spy on us?"

"you can ask me any question, see if it's really me" I suggested, not knowing any other way to prove myself

"that's the thing, neither of us know you like that. but you know who does?" Tahj said before standing up and walking over to the door

Before he opened the door I knew who it was, but seeing him was harder than I thought.