sɪɴғᴜʟ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

"I can't believe we actually came

"I can't believe we actually came...this shit is insane" Clarence said as we waited for our bags

"well you didn't have to come" I muttered under my breath which Zion heard

Neither him nor Tahj needed to come, they shouldn't have. The only people Dylan asked to come was Zion and I, as well as Emerson and Damien. Tahj wouldn't listen though, he thinks he's protecting me by coming. and if he comes Clarence feels he has to come and protect him.

The way I see it, the more people that come the more he can hold things against and force them to help out. I woulda preferred they kept their distance while we do whatever it is that we need to do and get out of here quickly.

"you nervous?" Zion asked

"about what? doing something illegal like attempting to break someone out of prison. no not prison—the fucking pentagon"

"shhh...that too I guess. I was talking more about seeing you know who"

"Damien? I don't give a fuck about him. I'm more focused on my imprisonment than an ex right now"

"whatever you say bossman"

The baggage carousel finally began to start and bags quickly came out. In just 5 minutes we had all gotten our bags and began to leave the airport. Dylan booked us a hotel room but we didn't want to take any chances with him spying or anything so we got our own room somewhere else.

The hotel wasn't far from the airport. It only took a ten minute drive to get there. Emerson had texted Tahj that they'd arrived an hour ago. As we were getting out of the Uber and getting prepared to go inside I did feel a little nervous.

It's not really the fact of Damien seeing me with another guy, but just seeing him in general. Last I saw him I punched him or something, I can definitely sense the tension about to occur. Not only between Damien and I but Tahj and Emmy too.

They ended on good terms, technically they only ended because of me having to run away. It's gonna be awkward for them since they never really fell out of love. Especially for Emerson, having to watch the only person he truly ever loved and probably still loves being happy with another guy.

"our last few days of freedom before we get locked up, let's enjoy it while it lasts" I said

I really hate the fact that Clarence is here. He has a whole daughter to take care of, I know he loves Tahj but he needs to think of her first. I hope he understands the risk of following, because the chance of him seeing his daughter again without there being a glass or bars separating them is very slim.

I've already made peace with the fact that we're not gonna make it out of this, but I'm doing it for my son and my father—if it's really him. India has agreed to look after our son if—when—we don't make it out. I hate the fact that I had to put this responsibility on her, I would've preferred it to be Tahj but his bitch ass wanted to come protect me.