sɪɴғᴜʟ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ sɪx

"Thanks for coming" I said one more time before closing the door

Tahj, Clarence, India and Kelis just left after a long night of fun. India and Kelis insisted on staying at a hotel tonight so that Zion and I could celebrate—whatever that means.

I turned around and Zion was just standing there staring at me. I'm guessing this is the celebration. I made sure to lock the door then walked up to him. In no time his hands were wrapped around my waist and mine around his neck.

Even though I can't see the smile on his face, I can feel it against my own lips as his fingers deftly work open the buttons of my shirt. Our tongues tangle together, massaging against each other as we blindly make our way down the hallway towards the bedroom. My shirt flutters to the floor, Zion's foot pushing it to the side.

My own fingers try to undo the buttons of his shirt, but it's much more difficult than he made it seem. So, not wanting to wait any longer, I just rip the shirt open, buttons popping off.

"The fuck? This my favorite shirt." Zion murmurs against my lips, but the smirk on his face proves that he's not messed up about it. 

"You don't need it." I reply teasingly, pushing it off of his shoulders.

Turning our bodies to the left, I push open the bedroom door, kicking it closed with my foot. Zion immediately pushes me back against the door, pinning me against the cool wood. He leans in to kiss me again but I put my finger against his lips to stop him. He cocks an eyebrow at me in confusion.

"Did you forget already? I'm driving right now." I reply, and with another smirk he complies, stepping back and letting me take over. I switch our positions, pushing him against the door now, my lips finding his in a searing kiss.

My lips travel along his jaw, down to his neck, gently biting the skin there before moving down, my tongue tracing the line of his collarbone. My hands slide up his bare sides, feeling the taut muscles beneath his warm skin, and my mouth finds his left nipple as my right hand slides up so that my thumb can trace circles around his right nipple.

Zion's back arches into my touch as I give the other nipple the same treatment before traveling even further south, lips and tongue dancing along the ridges of toned abdomen and finally reaching the waistband of his pants.

By now I've settled on my knees, and I don't plan on getting off of them until I have him moaning my name and practically begging for me to fuck him.

I undo the buckle of his belt, casting my eyes up at his handsome face as I unzip and unbuckle his pants, pushing them down his legs. They pool around Zion's ankles and he kicks them to the side.

I reach up, rubbing at the growing bulge in his underwear, my other hand traveling up the outside of his thigh to his hip, fingers hooking into the waistband of his boxers. Leaning forward, I mouth at the outline of his dick, hearing his breath hitch in his throat I know I've got him right where I want him.