sɪɴғᴜʟ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

I turned to look at Zion who sighed and stood up to go answer the door. Clarence walked in first the followed by Tahj.

"he's here" Tahj said

Last night Dylan called Tahj letting him know that he would be picking us up today to take us to a warehouse type place. That's where Emerson, Lucas and I will be tomorrow while the others are at the pentagon. He still hasn't said what exactly Tahj would be doing which has him anxious and worried.  

"I can't believe we're dead ass doing this shit" Clarence said

"for some reason I still think this is all a dream"

"a dream? more like a nightmare"

I zipped up my suitcase that was laying down on the bed and put it on the ground. I looked around one more time then began to head out of the room, the others following. We met up down at the lobby with Emerson, Damien and Lucas.

We all had the same look on our face—well besides Lucas who didn't know what the hell was going on. I'm still confused as to why he's here with us. Couldn't he have been left with his mother or something.

"this is it...selling our soul to the devil" Emerson said

"I still think we shoulda killed him when we had the chance" Damien whispered

I kissed my teeth and rolled my eyes knowing damn well he know's he's not about that life.

"come on let's go" Tahj said before beginning to head outside the hotel

Zion and Emerson went to the front desk to give in the keys real quick before we all followed behind Tahj. There was a Chevrolet Suburban parked right outside the hotel. This nigga got the car that's used in every crime/spy movie with the fucking tinted windows and shit.