sɪɴғᴜʟ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

"right here is good, I got it from here" I said while taking my bag from Tahj

"nah lemme help you upstairs"

"I'm good. you're not gonna be here to take care of me, I can take my own bag upstairs. thanks for the ride though" I assured him

"is this even a good idea, I mean you just had surgery like last week. you should be in bed recovering"

"it's almost been two weeks and I'm fine. it's just college, it's not like I'm doing any physical activity. trust me I'll be fine"

"aight. call me if anything though. I love you lil nigga" He said before turning to walk over to his car

"love you too" I whispered then opened the door to my residence hall

It kinda feels weird being back here. It's been a whole month since so I'm used to not being here.

I took out my ID and scanned it at the front desk before continuing into the hall. I kinda wish my building had an elevator, but since it only has four floors that's not gonna happen.

It was a struggle getting my huge suitcase and medium sized duffle bag up to the third floor. After the second floor I was regretting sending Tahj away. but I eventually made it.

As I was walking down the hall to my room my phone in my pocket began to ring. I stopped in my tracks and pulled it out to see Jaden calling.

"yo" I answered then continued walking

"are you on campus yet? I'm starving"

"yeah, I literally just got here actually"

"great. let's go get food"

"alright no problem, come to my room in like 30 minutes. lemme settle down then we can go"

I finally arrived at my dorm room and took out my key.

"I also have something to tell you, but that can wait"

"okay" I responded then inserted my key into the hole but it was apparently already open

I twisted the knob and opened my room to see some guy standing on my side of my room while unpacking.

"hold on I'm gonna have to call you back" I said ending the call

The sound of my voice caused him to turn and look at me.

"who are you?" I asked

"Andre...you?"

I was so confused as to why he was in my room until I remembered that Zion mentioned I was gonna get a new roommate when we came back from break. Well there goes having a room to myself and walking around naked whenever I wanted.

"Amari" I sighed as I walked over to the other side

I dropped my stuff on the floor and sat on the bed burning holes into his back. He's cute but the mop on his head gotta go.