sɪɴғᴜʟ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

"I'm surprised daddy didn't pay someone to teach you how to tie a bowtie" I said as I adjusted Zion's bowtie

"I don't really wear em—ties in general. I'm only wearing it 'cos you are and I wanted to match my baby"

"I'm gonna go check on the others, India said the limo will be here at 6:30 on the dot and I don't want to be late" I said before turning to leave the room

Tonight is the Oliver Rousteing–Balmain fashion show, the one India will be modeling for and invited me to. I'm sorta nervous but at the same time I'm excited, I've never been to a fashion show before then to make matters worse it's fucking Balmain.

I knocked on their door before opening it to see something I wish I hadn't.

"seriously guys, now? the limo will be here in no time" I said while turning around and closing my eyes trying to erase the image from my head

"sorry, we were about to shower but then we got—well distracted" Clarence said without any type of empathy in his voice

"just text me the address, we'll meet you there" Tahj said

"take an uber, the limo will bring us home" I sighed before walking out and closing the door behind me

Just as I did my phone vibrated in my pocket. It was India texting that she was waiting downstairs in the limo.

"Z it's time to go" I said while walking into our room "they're gonna have to meet us there, sex is obviously more important"

He was struggling to put on his watch. I walked over and helped buckle it on for him, not that with my shaky hands it was any better.

"okay no watch" He said "baby don't be nervous, you're not even modeling"

I was more nervous of the fact that this was a publicized event. Of course I've been out in public with hundreds of people around, but this is 'lights, camera, stage, action' type of attention and I don't know if I'm ready for it.

"I know you feel obligated to go because it's your best friend but if you don't feel comfortable then we should stay, I'm pretty sure she'll understand" He added

"no I'm fine, just a little anxious that's all. let's go though before she has a heart attack"

I turned to walk away but he grabbed my hand and spun me around. Not even giving me time to fully understand what was going on he leaned down to kiss me gently. It was a nice warm kiss, one that I needed.

"aight let's go before we end up being late too" He said

We both looked in the mirror one last time before making our way downstairs. Zion grabbed the keys off the table on our way out and locked it while I continued down. As I was rushing down the stairs I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket but I knew it was India so I just ignored it.