sɪɴғᴜʟ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx

"you've invited three new people into your life

"you've invited three new people into your life. In a years time, one will betray you and one will die for you"

—•—

Zion parked the car and immediately I opened the door and ran out, slamming the door to my brand new car behind me.

I didn't even bother to wait for Zion as I sprinted towards the hospital entrance. I could hear him calling out my name for me to wait but I continued running.

The hospital doors opened automatically and I almost bumped into a woman holding a car seat. I waited for her to pass by then pushed my way through. I didn't know exactly where to go but my guess was the waiting room.

When I got there Jaden was sitting there talking to some guy that was next to him. He looked familiar.

"are you serious?" I asked once I got to him "you bring a guy with you when your boyfriend is on his deathbed...that's low even for you"

As you can tell Jaden and I haven't exactly been on the best terms this past month. I have no right to be upset with him for doing Cairo dirty, after all I cut him off. but I can't help but feel bad that the guy is dying and all he's probably thinking about is Jaden, but he's getting his back blown out by every guy on our campus.

"boyfriend?" The guy said looking at Jaden confused

"Amari...this is Cairo's brother" He said pointing to the guy

ohhh, that's why he looked familiar. I seen him in a picture Cairo had shown me way back.

shit! now I feel bad.

"...babe next time wait" I heard Zion say behind me

He was out of breathe and was huffing and puffing.

"you!"

I turned around and saw Cairo's mother holding a toddler in her arms.

"this is all your fault...you did this. you took my baby away!" She screamed while pointing her finger at me

Cairo's brother stood up and went over to calm her down. I've met her like twice in the past month, both times she was nice to me. she comforted me saying things like it wasn't my fault and that Cairo would be fine. I guess it's different when he's in a coma and has a possibility of waking up than it is when he's dead.

"¡maricón hijo de puta mató a mi hijo!" She yelled

I stood there in shock watching her cry and scream at me all while her son was holding her back and trying to have her sit down.