sɪɴғᴜʟ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

"Thank you Amanda for rescheduling us

"Thank you Amanda for rescheduling us...again, things just kept coming up" Zion said as the white middle aged woman sat down across from us at the coffee table

"no problem. you know what they say, third time's a charm" She giggled

Zion and I awkwardly laughed so she wouldn't feel some type of way. She picked up on it and stopped.

"so today we're looking at three options. two are houses and one is an apartment, all of them fit the budget I was given which really wasn't much of a budget at all"

She opened her briefcase and pulled out a huge binder. She began to flip through many pages before reaching a section of the binder.

"okay so because of timing constraints we'll only have time to visit one of them today. so look through the 3 options and decide which you want to visit"

She turned the binder towards us and began to point to each option.

"this one is a personal favorite of mine, if you guys don't decide to buy it then I will" She chuckled "it's a very modern design yet simplistic

"this one is a personal favorite of mine, if you guys don't decide to buy it then I will" She chuckled "it's a very modern design yet simplistic...your fiancée mentioned how you're a simple kind of guy. this would be a great choice"

"fiancée?" I asked confused

She looked at Zion then me and back to Zion nervously.

"s-sorry. I just assumed since you guys were moving in together you'd—anyways this option has two bedrooms, the master bedroom has a half bathroom which also has a washing machine and dryer. I'll explain more of the details later if you do decide to go with this option"

She flipped the page to the next option which was also nice.