sɪɴғᴜʟ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

"nigga you only staying for five days, why do you have a whole suitcase dedicated to sneakers?" I asked Clarence as I walked behind him

I just got to the airport to pick him up and of course he got 3 suitcases and a duffel bag. I don't understand why, most of the time we're gonna be naked.

"you never know, I gotta bring them along so I have something to wear. what if we go somewhere fancy, I woulda been drid had I not prepared. always gotta be prepared"

"that's just stupid"

"you're stupid" He replied

"coo...betta catch yourself a ride and a place to stay 'cos you not coming with my stupid ass" I said dropping his suitcase then walking up leaving him behind

"yo come on"

I ignored him and kept on going about my way out the airport. I got in my car and was about to pull off but caught myself. I decided to be nice and wait—also I knew he would probably hold it over me and not give me the dick. and bishhh, I've been dick-deprived since my birthday. my hand is good but it ain't that good.

The trunk of my car opened which meant he was putting his stuff in...finally.

"that was grimey" He said once he opened the door to the passengers seat

"that's why you don't bring all that stuff for a 5 day stay. put on your seatbelt"

I didn't even wait for him to do it before pulling off, ignoring the little annoying beeping sound. come to find out mine wasn't on either.

"you hungry?" I asked to distract him while I put mine on

"yeah I'm starving"

"I'll pick up something from the restaurant across the street. you alright?" I asked noticing this dull look on his face

He's usually smiling and all bubbly but he seems so quiet...I don't know how to explain. I know my man though and he's not happy.

"It's some shit with Chloe" He sighed

One thing I love about Clarence is that when I ask him about his feelings he doesn't brush it off and say "nothing". He actually talks, which I think is great in a relationship.

"her birthday's Sunday right? that's why you gotta leave early this time right?"

"yeah...she turning 4"