sɪɴғᴜʟ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

"where's Adonis going?" I asked as I barged into his room

Zion was in the bed scrolling through his phone.

"I dunno"

"what you mean you don't know, he doesn't just go out without letting anyone know where he's going. he knows better than that"

"we kinda got into an argument, he needed some space"

"wait so you just let him go out when it's getting dark outside and you didn't chase him down?" I asked

"relax. I'm tracking him right now with find my friends. he's just around the block"

"oh" I said then got into bed with him

"so what'd you do? do I gotta fuck you up?" I asked turning to look at him seriously

"I mean you can try...midget. and it's none of your business"

"I'm gonna find out eventually so just save us both the time" I said

He sighed then began to talk.

"I paid the surrogate to abort our baby without telling Adonis. in all fairness though I did tell him before what would have to happen if the baby was ours"

"so the nigga wasn't lying? wow science these days. and nigga that's not cool. Adonis is a baby person, he wants the whole big happy family and white picket fence shit. he'd never get an abortion and you just basically forced it onto him. I'll be surprised if he forgives you for this"

"yeah but there was no choice, my family woulda killed it regardless. this way I had to control the situation and not get blackmailed"

"nah I feel you, Adonis told me about the whole real life Wakanda shit. I agree with you, there was no other choice but he's not going to see it that way. Adonis will always try and find another way which I'm scared will cause him to face huge consequences in the future. right now all I know is you needa go find him and apologize"

"he don't want to see me right now" He said

"well that's not up to him. now go find him, and Zion if anything happens to my little brother your family will be the least of your concerns"

 now go find him, and Zion if anything happens to my little brother your family will be the least of your concerns"