sɪɴғᴜʟ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ

"Zion!" I called out his name to get his attention

He spotted us through the crowd and began to walk over to us. I fucking hate graduations.

"aye congrats bro" Tahj said once he got close enough

"congratulations!" India and Kelis said together

"thank you thank you"

He walked up to me with a big smile and before he could even open his arms I pulled him in for a hug.

"congratulations Z" I whispered

"thanks baby" He said while pulling me in tighter

"alright picture time, so we can dip" Clarence said while holding up his camera

I was trying to get Emerson to come but it made no sense to come all this way just to take pictures. Plus I don't know how he'll feel being around Tahj and Clarence. Also there was the possibility that Damien would join him and although I miss Lucas, his father can kiss my ass.

"wait, none of your family came?" India asked

"Ms. Linda and my sister, but I told them I'll catch up with them later. so we took some pictures and then they left" He explained

"ohh. so that's why we've been waiting for you for 20 minutes"

Clarence suggested Zion and I take pictures first so that's what we did. Then Tahj joined, followed by India and Kelis, then Clarence handed off the camera to a stranger to take a group picture of us.

We stood there taking picture for like 15 minutes until we finally split up into our cars to meet back at our place. I rode with Tahj and Clarence here since Zion had to arrive earlier but I decided to leave with him. 

"I'm proud of you" I said as we got in his car

"thanks. that'll soon be you in 3 years. when's Tahj's graduation again, next week?" He asked while starting up the car

"yeah but he's not walking"

"why not?"

"he said it's a waste of time, he'd rather get dicked down. I kinda agree with him, I hate graduations"

"I swear y'all are secretly related by blood. you guys have too much in common"

"not really, he likes milk chocolate and I prefer dark" I winked

"shut up. I'm probably the only dark nigga you been with. went from a white boy to a black man"

"he's older than you, respect your elders. and not true. in middle school I had a crush on our dark skinned math teacher. he's the only reason I love math, I wish he woulda taught me more than that though"

"that's not what I said, I said that you've been with"

"and you don't know what happened behind closed doors"