sɪɴғᴜʟ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx

"boys boys boys, that's literally all I'm surrounded by" I groaned

"I fail to see the problem. I can barely find any lesbian girls in LA. apparently girls have recanted the 'niggas ain't shit' statement" India said

We've been talking on FaceTime for about two minutes now. She's very busy, always at work, she's actually at work right now, but she still manages to make time to call me. I can't say the same about my other best friend though.

"How are you, how've you been with work and shit?" I asked

"I'm living the best life Adonis. Modeling and designing clothes with my favorite designer, it's a fucking dream come true. it's difficult sometimes, everything is work work work, I barely have any friends here, but I still wouldn't trade it for anything. what about you, I'm guessing going to college for free isn't that bad?"

When we left Emerson agreed to pay for our place to live and for me to go to college. He said it was his way of getting redemption for what he let happen to me, which isn't his fault. He insisted on paying though, so he gave Tahj a great amount of money before we left which pays for my attendance here, our apartment back in Seattle, Tahj's online classes, and just living life.

Since Tahj is the older and "wiser" one he's the one that controls the money and gives me a weekly allowance so that we don't burn out on cash before either of us get an actual job. If we use the money accordingly we should have the right amount of money to last us the next four years of me being in college.

"like I said it's the boys, I just don't want to get distracted you know? I need to be focused on myself for a change"

"take this from a girl who has a whole collection of sex toys, get the dick while you can. even if you're not ready to be in a relationship just get some dick. you're 18, live life, have fun, you don't need to be worried about laying your life out. priority is school yes, but know how to have a balance of fun as well"

"I'll try. you heard from Dom?" I asked

"nope. I called last week and he finally picked up but hung up right after I said Hi without even saying a word"

"us dying really broke him huh?"

"we all knew he had unspoken feelings for Dillon, even if neither of them wanted to admit it it was there. and you were like his brother. truth be told when you died I almost said no to this internship. but you got me through it, I knew you'd tell me to not give up on my dreams, so I did it for you" She said

"I can't believe this is our life, who knew I'd ever be saying the words 'when I died' before?"

I hate bringing up the past year, it's something I would love to stay in the past and move on with my life.