sɪɴғᴜʟ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ | ғɪɴᴀʟᴇ

If your reading this right now that means Tahj must've given you this by now

If your reading this right now that means Tahj must've given you this by now. Which also means you've met our father by now. Watch over him please, I know he's our father and should be taking care of us but he's been isolated for almost 18 years. It'll take him some time to adjust to being around people. Also he's a fugitive now so he'll have to go into hiding. I know you hate having to move around but this will be the last time I promise. In this envelope you'll find the address to the new house you guys will be living in. Zion bought it and took care of the mortgage and everything and he also told me he's left you some money so you should be good.

The house is not completely in isolation but nobody will find you guys there. It has 4 bedrooms, a huge backyard for my nephew to play in and of course a white picket fence.

Now what I'm about to tell you will be a lot to take in but here goes. The medication you need to keep your legs working has a side effect like I mentioned before. Before you react I didn't really think there was a choice to be made, you getting to walk was more important. Anyways the medication has a way of slowly down your other functions, not rapidly but at an exponential rate. Because of that your lifespan will be cut significantly. So while a normal person would be able to live up to maybe 100, your expected to die in your 60's, maybe even 70's if you're lucky. That is if you take the medication regularly, which is every 4 months, 3 times a year.

At the warehouse you guys are driving to now I've left about 150 doses, which should last you 50 years. If you live longer I have left the formula as well, give it to any pharmacist to make for you. Once again I really didn't think there was a choice when it came to that. I'd rather you walk and live up to 60 than to be paralyzed and suffer until 100. If you do decide to not take the medication it won't have any affect as of now since you've only had it 4 times. But you can't quit when you're like 30 because by that time your body functions have already started to slow down.

Now your son. Another thing included in this envelope is the contact information of your surrogate. She's due June 15th and as you're reading this should be on a flight to Vermont right now, where your new home is. She'll be staying at a hotel until you actually get to Vermont. I assume you'll be going back to Washington to pack some stuff to bring over. Just make sure to keep in contact with her.

That's pretty much everything I need to tell you Adonis. Like I promised I'm leaving your life now, you're finally free of me. All of you are. I wish we could've met on much better circumstances. I wish we could've had an actually brotherly bond, but I'm just glad to have known you. Even though I wasn't the best brother in the world, I still hope you understand how much love I have for you. I love you Adonis. Say hi to my nephew for me okay. Bye.

I folded the letter up and put it back in the envelope. This was too much information to process at once. Mostly the part about him making decisions about my life without consulting me first. but is that anything new?