sɪɴғᴜʟ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

"the beads though, really?" Zion asked India as he held the mirror up to his face

"I think it's cute, unless you're concerned about your masculinity" I said

"nah, if my baby think it's cute then I think it's cute" He cheesed causing me to laugh

"okay I'm gonna go wash my hands then we can leave, that'll be 40 bucks by the way" India said before getting up and heading upstairs

"she's...she's joking right?"

I just shrugged and continued to laugh. Since today's literally the only off day India has we're taking advantage of it by planning a day of fun. India has a list of activities she wants to do and we're going to end it off with dinner on the beach. Because of that Zion made her braid his hair so it doesn't get messed up or something, I don't even know. That boy cares too much about his hair in my opinion.

Tahj and Clarence will be joining us later tonight at the beach, they want to stay home and "catch up on sleep" so they say. I feel like their relationship is mainly sex, which isn't a problem if they're both alright with that, but from what Tahj has told me they used to actually have feeling for each other.

"you're not wearing your bracelet, why not?" Zion asked while holding onto my hands as he sat on the floor

"it's expensive, I just don't want to lose it"

"you won't. it's has a pretty good lock so it doesn't fall off unless you take it off. I didn't buy it for you to just stare at it, don't be scared to wear it"

I nodded then stood up to go get the bracelet. Me not wanting to lose it was most of the reason I didn't want to wear it, but also because I didn't feel comfortable wearing that amount of money on my wrist. It's nice and all, but I'm not really a flashy kind of guy. I put it on though because I didn't want him to feel like he wasted his money, especially since the necklace I got for him has been around his neck since last night and hasn't been taken off ever since—not even for a shower.

When I got back downstairs Zion and India were waiting for me by the door. Zion smiled when he saw the bracelet around my wrist then turned to open the door.

"we're about to have so much funnn" India cheered as we stepped out

"Kelis isn't coming?"

"yeah she's gonna meet us at the first destination"

"which is...?"

"silly wabbit, you'll find out when we get there" She said before squeezing my cheeks

"you do know Zion is driving, and you're gonna have to give him the address right?"

"yup. I already did. the surprise is for you not him" She winked then walked off

I stared at Zion in disbelief for not telling me he knew this whole time. I can't believe my own best friend and boyfriend keeping secrets from me. how rude.