sɪɴғᴜʟ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

"fuck Clare

"fuck Clare..." I moaned as my back arched off the bed

I used my hand to grab his head and pushed it deeper allowing his tongue to go further. The way his mustache and beard felt around my hole as he ate me out was electrifying. I could hear all his licks and slurps showing how wet I am.

"wet for daddy huh?" He said pulling up and licking his lips

I ignored him and pushed his head back down.

"less talking more eating"

I closed my eyes and rested my head back enjoying the sensation he was bringing to my body. My toes were curling like a bitch and my left hand gripped onto the bedsheet tightly.

Just as another moan was about to be released from my lips my phone rung reverting my attention. I looked over at it to see Emerson's name and ignored it. I'll call him back.

Clarence kept going and apparently so did Emerson, he kept calling until I finally answered, still with Clarence's tongue deep inside me.

"H-hello?"

"Hey uh—what's all that noise?" He asked

"oh I'm...fuck...eating mac..." I said not being able to finish the sentence

"at 1am?"

I grabbed onto Clarence's head and pulled him off knowing I would not be able to finish this conversation with him going on. The boy has a way with his tongue I've got to admit.

"why're calling, it's like 4 over there?" I asked sitting up

"I just needed to ask, is everything alright? anything weird happen lately?"

"no...why?"

"my email was being monitored, I don't know for how long. whoever was doing it was opening my mail, I guess they forgot to mark the opened ones unread"

"and you think this is Dylan?"

"I wouldn't be surprised, I just want to make sure you guys are safe. He shouldn't be able to find you but him hacking into my email which your monthly phone bill statement goes to, it probably won't take long for him to find you. I think it's time"

"time for what?"

"the safe house. I know you guys just got there and are probably having fun but if this is Dylan there's not telling when he'll find you, if he hasn't already"

"I don't know if I can convince Amari of that"

"do whatever it takes"

"correction—I don't think I want to convince him. he's just starting to have fun, and frankly I think he prefers to be happy and have numbered days than to be unhappy and be alive"

"I'm not losing him okay, so you need to convince him. I'll call you in the morning in case it's just a false alarm" He said before hanging up

I sighed then dropped back onto the bed.