sɪɴғᴜʟ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

I was staring at my phone screen when the door to my car opened

I was staring at my phone screen when the door to my car opened. I thought it was Adonis but someone much thicker got in.

"damn it's too early to be here" Clarence said

"aye, Clarebear!" I teased while holding my hand out to give him a dap

"nigga don't call me that...that's strictly for my baby" He said ignoring my dap

"what you doing here?" I asked

I looked out the window to see Tahj walking towards the hospital.

"I got here yesterday to find out that Adonis was in an accident. Tahj filled me in on it when he got home. how long y'all been here?"

"about an hour" I said looking at the time "lil nigga couldn't sleep all night, worrying about his friend. woke me up at 4 in the morning so we could come visit him"

"that's right about the same time Tahj woke me up"

"I kept tryna tell him to wait, the nigga's in a coma he not going no where"

"it's aight, he feels guilty. I mean had it not been him he wouldn't be where he is right now. he's just tryna make up for it, there's nothing wrong with that. why you sitting out here anyways?"

"he needs to be there alone. doctors said he needs to talk to him and there's some shit I don't want to hear you know?"

"you not jealous are you?" He chuckled

"nah. if I were I'd be in there right now. he needs to say or do whatever it is to get that nigga to wake up. because if he doesn't I don't think he'll get past it. then on top of that he'll be worried about me betraying him"

"betraying him?"

"it's a long story" I sighed

"I went inside and she was on the couch I think, with her laptop on her lap and her glasses on

"I went inside and she was on the couch I think, with her laptop on her lap and her glasses on. she looked up at me and smiled which I should've known was a sign for me to run—"

The door slowly opened and Tahj walked inside.

"hey" He said

I nodded at him then continued with my story.