sɪɴғᴜʟ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

"you can stop getting ready, India just called

"you can stop getting ready, India just called. Adonis and Zion got stuck on a ride and are waiting for it to get fixed. they're not going to make it to the beach so we're going tomorrow. more time for sleep I guess" I said while walking into our room

"shit are they alright?" Clarence asked

"Adonis threw up on the ride, apparently it landed on some kid. I woulda loved to see that. other than that yeah they should be fine"

"weren't they supposed to have been left the carnival anyways, what're they still doing there?"

"India said they got caught up in time so she's saving the other plans for next time. I'm glad though because I have too much on my mind right now" I sighed before collapsing on the bed

"what's on your mind?"

"well in addition to India calling, Emerson called too. remember what he said a couple of days ago about us maybe having to leave? well he says there's nothing in his email that should lead Dylan to us"

"that's good...right?"

"yeah no it's great. I just—I don't know. this seems too easy. It's been 7 months and he hasn't found us. yeah we're across the country but knowing Dylan, the resources he has it's kinda hard to believe that he hasn't found us yet. and I'm pretty sure we've been leaving bread crumbs without realizing it. I mean the nigga literally gave Adonis a new face, all he'd need to do is run it through some facial recognition softwares and find us on airport cameras or something"

"maybe he doesn't need you anymore, I mean he basically handed Adonis back to you" He said

"actually it's the opposite. He needs me because he needs Emerson to do something for him, which he won't do unless my life is threatened I guess. that's part of the whole reason I decided to leave. and he needs Adonis too, that part has been made clear. he let him go because he probably didn't need him immediately"

"so then..."

"he wouldn't have let him go unless he knew for sure he'd be able to find him again" I said cutting him off

"what're you thinking?"

"this whole time we've been worried about him finding us, but the nigga never lost us to begin with. I don't know how but he knows where we are...there's no way he doesn't"

"so why hasn't he come and get you yet?" Clarence asked

"because...it's not time for whatever he has planned yet"

"damn I feel bad for Adonis, he's just starting to enjoy himself and now you gotta ruin it"

"I'm not going to. I'm still not sure of anything, it's just the conspiracies running through my mind"

"yeah but they have some logic to it. who releases their greatest asset without any way of controlling what happens to it. don't keep secrets from him. you guys are a team and it's both of your asses on the line so share and communicate"