Independent

Ria's POV

"How are they?" tanong ko sa aurai na may dalang pagkain at patungo sa camp ng mga refugees.

"May iba po na hindi pa nagigising.. pero may binigay naman si Doc para sa kanila." sagot niya.

I gave her a smile and nodded. "Good. Thank you."

Tinignan ko ang aurai na sumama sa mga kasamahan niya na katulad niya, ay may dala ring pagkain. They flew their way down to the camp just below the Academy.

Recently, Iris sent a message stating that the rebels have taken over the Underworld. Their force is slowly gaining strength. One proof of it is what happened earlier today.

Nawalan ng malay lahat ng descendants ng night-driven deities. Kasali na ang iilang refugees.

The Great Mother of the Underworld is active. What a great time to be alive.

Syempre sisingit si Nyx para suportaan ang mga anak niya. Add up Cronus and Gaia and it is a complete nightmare for all the realms.

Naglalakad ako sa corridors habang gumagawa ng mental list sa mga barriers na tatahakin namin.

First, kailangan naming puntahan ang lair ng mga giants at talunin sila.

Second, we have to face those so-called leviathans. Giants who were made to counterattack our abilities.

Third, figure out how to go back home and plan about the final war.

Fourth, hope that something bad does not come up because fuck this shit. Pagod na ako sa mga unexpected catastrophies.

I feel like everytime something happens, it turns out to be worse!

The good thing that only happened is the fact that may alam na kami sa posibleng lungga ng ma anak ni Gaia. Particularly, those blind ones.

I sighed.

And then there's Cesia.

Nakita ko nga ang mga mata niya and Gods know what is really with her. She just goes from a normal demigod to a... complete mystery.

They say that shade of violet was her true eye color at nakatago lang ito sa layer ng dating kulay ng mga mata niya. Ibig sabihin, someone tried to hide her true nature.

Which is confusing as fuck.

Why would someone try to hide it anyways? At saka... if that color is default, at hindi pa siya nakaranas ng full divination, then what does that make her?

Siguro nga.. that explains why her basic abilities are more than just the average powers of a demigod.

And that supports Kara's hunch. Na may iba pang deity si Cesia.

But who is it?

Ginulo ko ang buhok ko.

I tried my best to not overthink it dahil malaki ang posibilidad na mababaliw ako dito. Atleast not before the war. Ayokong maging pabigat sa Alphas. The very least they would want is a crazy woman.

Pumasok ako sa dorm at saktong lumabas si Trev mula sa kwartong sigurado akong hindi kanya.

I was weirded out at kung saan-saan lumilipad ang imahinasyon ko as to why he was in Cesia's room but my eyes drooped over the ambrosia he was bringing so I just shrugged.

I heard he had ambrosia delivered from the council for her. How he got the council to send ambrosia? Wala akong alam and in this case, mas mabuti ang hindi na makialam.