Epilogue II - Alpha Omegas

This is also the second page of the Book: Song of the Rebellion

Kara's POV

"Magpapahinga lang muna ako saka ko irereport yung nangyari kay Eris sa office. Ikaw?" tanong ni Cesia sa'kin.

"Yeah.. me too." I answered.

Pagkatapos, pumasok na ako sa kwarto ko at bumagsak sa higaan.

The Promise of Mnemosyne.

Ikinuwento na ni Art ang nangyari. After that, I consulted her about the prophecies. Kung ano ang koneksyon ng ibinigay na propesiya ni Rhea sa propesiya ni Mnemosyne.

I inhaled deeply.

Okay Kara. Time to show Athena your skills.

The Third Prophecy...

'From the ends of the world, the war will cease. Each of the twelve will hold a piece. Together they will look for the key that is buried deep within time.'

The Promise of Mnemosyne...

'The first cry of the defeated shall be heard when the sight returns to its true color. Only those with the will of their deities can seek the ultimate power hidden deep within and end everything from when it truly began. A revolution to prove the strength of humanity and that strength will be the end to the chthonic age.

The strength. The ends. The Omegas.'

If I am to pick up the pieces correctly, Rhea's prophecy speaks of the ends of the world.

Kanina lang, nalaman ko mula kay Art na totoo ngang hindi lang tatlo ang realms na tinutukoy ni Rhea, kundi anim at 'yon ay ang:

The Mortal Realm.

The Heavens.

The Underworld.

The Past.

The Present.

and the Future.

Also, the Each of the twelve will hold a piece part talks about our weapons specifically designed by Hephaestus himself.

Now... the last sentence.

'Together they will look for the key that is buried deep within time.'

Noon, hindi ko gaanong naintindihan kung ano ang ibig sabihin ni Rhea.

And then Art spoke of Mnemosyne's Prophecy.

'The first cry of the defeated shall be heard when the sight returns to its true color. '

Art told me about her vision. That the first step of rebellion will happen when Cesia's eyes change to its original shade.

The first cry of the defeated...

Hades was defeated and that was the time when Cesia's eyes turned purple.

And then the second line of Mnemosyne's Prophecy.

This is where I insert Rhea's prophecy.

If I am to connect those two lines...

'Together they will look for the key that is buried deep within time.'

'Only those with the will of their deities can seek the ultimate power hidden deep within and end everything from when it truly began.'