Book Note

This part of the book is not a special chapter neither a bonus. The chapter is rather dedicated to the readers. This section of Alpha Omega is permanent and will not be deleted by the author.

This part here signifies that the last chapter you've read is the last chapter of the book.

Alpha Omega [Semideus Saga]

Started: September 2017
Completed: April 2018

○○○

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Alpha Omega still has two epilogues to be released. Of course I don't want to leave you hanging.

And as usual, I will give you a glimpse of the book's cover which is, by the way, entitled...

Drum rolls please...

'Semideus Saga: Song of the Rebellion'

If you have other concerns, you can contact me through my accounts:

IG: mahriyumm (follow meee!!)
FB: Yam Mariam (dito kayo sa magPM sa'kin)
GMAIL: cabanero.mariamjubel@gmail.com

Message from the Author:

Did you know? I forgot I was writing the last chapter of the book. Di ko talaga namalayang nasa end na pala tayo ng third book.

Watdaep.

I have had the best journey with you guys! Thank you so much especially those who stuck with me ever since the first book. Ang layo na pala ng narating natin kasama ang Alphas ano?

Nga pala, have I told you that Cesia's performance on the last war against Gaia is not her biggest comeback yet?

Hmm..

Actually, marami pa kayong dapat malaman tungkol sa kanya... sa kanilang lahat pala.

Since kay Cesia nagsimula ang Saga na'to, I also want her to end this.

Marami pa silang tatahakin. They have to meet the titaness who caused all of this to happen.

They also have to face Cronus.

And don't worry about the fourth book. Ayy wait.

Start worrying.

Because the fourth book is going to be more intense than Alpha Omega. Kung nabiyak na yung utak nyo dahil sa third book then...

wear a damn helmet when the fourth starts.

Gusto kong isigaw sa inyo guys kung anong mangyayari sa last book para sabay tayong umiyak at tumili.

BUT CALM DOWN CHILDREN.

Let us wait.

So am I excited for the 'Song of The Rebellion'?

Yes. Very much. Like the others, pinaghirapan ko rin ang pag draft nito guys and I'm glad my efforts were not wasted.

Binabasa ko talaga lahat ng comments niyo at minsan nga naiiyak ako sa tuwa. Ang dami niyong comments to the point na pati ako, yung author, starts questioning the entire plot of my story. HAHAHAHAHA!

I really really hope you liked 'Alpha Omega' !!

My stories are dedicated to every one of you readers who supported me whole throughout. Kasali na kayo diyan mga silent readers. Hahaha!

AND ALSO!

Hindi ako sure kung kailan ko irerelease ang last book. But I'll let you know.

Gusto ko ring sabihin na under revision ang Olympus Academy kaya I encourage you to reread it again before reading 'Song of the Rebellion'.

Wala naman akong iniba sa plot. I just adjusted a couple of bits. First book ko kasi 'yun... sa panahon na super beginner pa ako. Thus, I will continue to improve my stories for you guys!!

Maraming salamat sobra omg! I never expected the outcome of the Saga. Ang nasa isip ko lang talaga, is that I am able to let others feel what I'm feeling while writing every scene.

I love you guys! ♡

PS. I have prepared a tremendous amount of lovey dovey scenes for your OTP's (duhh, ako pa). Kaya may kutob akong mas magugustuhan nyo ang mga tandems nila sa huling book. Hihihi.