Meeting

Amanda POV:

"Mnnn! Today like always, the weather is so great! " I continue my travel after I woke up in the sunny day...

I wear my  light pink kimono and tie my  light orange golden ended with light yellow hair. I don't know how I got that color my eyes are also same color as my hair...

I walked in the woods after I done packing everything. I hope I have a partner, it will be more fun than walking alone....

I arrived at Owari, and start to find something to eat. I found a manju stall in front of me and I hurriedly run to it. "What can I have for you, young lady? " asked the owner. I want some manju, sir. " I said and he nodded. I waited patienly and the manju were done.

When I try to reach it, a hand snatched it from me. "Hey! That's mine! " I said angrily. " Shut up! I can do want... Hick... " a drunk samurai said. I can smell the alcohol from him. " I have waited to eat it!  Buy on your own! " I yelled.  " Shut your mouth! " the samurai grabbed his katana and tried to slash me. Then......

*SLASHH!! *

"AHHH!! " The samurai yelled in pain. And I saw a girl who about my age or younger stand there with a katana that have some blood on it. " A samurai like you are not a real samurai. You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to kill a girl. " the girl said with a serious gazed.

The girl has violet with pinkish   ended with light blue curly hair that tied up until he waist. Her eyes are same color as her hair.

"Get out of my sight now. " she said with a stern tone. " O... Okay! " the samurai run away. And the girl approach me with a worried face.

"Are you okay? " she ask. " Yes!  My name is  Hikari Amanda. Thank you for saved my life. And yours? " I said with a smile. " Kagami  Yuri, it was a pleasure to meet you. " she smile back.

"Are you a traveler too!? " I asked. " Yes, I was looking for some friend to join. " she said. " How about we travel together?! " I said while holding her hands. "Hm! " she nodded with a big smile that could tempt everyone.

"How about we find a place to stay for a while? " she said and we agreed with each other. We finally found a place to stay. We walk around the city because we want to watch the beautiful places.

Then, the happy moment didn't last forever....

Yuri POV:

I saw a man that being attack by some of thieves. " Amanda, stay here! " I said to her and run to him.

*SWOOSH! *

" Arg! "

The man shocked to saw me slashing the thieves easily.

" Stand up with your swords and be men!  " I yelled. Well, I kinda want to fight someone now. So,  this was a best chance to do it. Two of the thieves trying to attack me but I avoid them easily and I slashed their neck with my katana.

The other try to kill me and I just smirk and swung my katana back to it shelter. I began walk to the man. And all of thieve's necks are being wounded badly...

They all died. I asked the man if he was okay but instead hearing thank you he lift up my chin to meet his...

"Whaaa? " I blushes. " Hmmm... You are really strong you should join the Oda Clan. My name is Oda Nobunaga. " Nobunaga smirked.

Wait, Oda Nobunaga is he the King of Owari!? 

I look at him disbelieve and starts to take his hand in mine. " I never though that I have a chance to meet you, Lord Nobunaga! "I said with a huge smile. His eyes widened and immediately blushing. " Y.. You're not scare of me? " he asked. "No!  You are my idol! "I said.

"Umm.. Yuri... If I was you, I will never hold his hand.... " Amanda said...

"Hm! Interesting thing aren't you? Mitsuhide! I will bring this girl with me and you bring her friend" Lord Nobunaga ordered.

"Excuse me, what? " we asked at the same time but he doesn't mind us at all and start lifting me up onto his shoulder..... And Amanda got lifted up by Lord Mitsuhide....

"We do you want to take us!? " Amanda yelled. "To my castle. " Lord Nobunaga said with a smirk.

And that's how we got kidnapped by the King of Owari.....

The adventures starts to begin...