Books

Amanda POV :

Yuri and I talking we the each other. But whenever I want to ask her past, she will change the subject.

(She doesn't want anyone know her past? Why?)

"Yuri, Amanda. " Toramatsu called us and then sit beside me. "What's wrong, Toramatsu? " I asked him because his face looks really tired.

"Lord Tadakatsu... " He mumbled. I finally get it... Lord Tadakatsu and Lord Ieyasu... "I think you go to the right place.. "I said to him. "Why? " he asked.

Then Yuri stand up and walk to the main hall. Toramatsu seems get the meaning from what I said earlier...

"Oh... " Toramatsu said. "Let's go follow her. Who knows what will happen to her.. "I said to him and he nodded.

At main hall..

"Lord Ieyasu ~! " Lord Tadakatsu moaned... " Stay away from me! "Lord Ieyasu uncomfortable with his hentai (pervert) retainer.

Yuri came and protect Lord Ieyasu with step between them.

"What's happening here? "She asked. "He is the reason! "Lord Ieyasu said while pointing at Lord Tadakatsu.

"Please punish me! "Lord Tadakatsu ran and he tripped. The unexpected scene happened...

"Bumk! "

Lord Tadakatsu's face accidentally landed on Yuri's breasts because of that Yuri's face immediately red.

"HENTAI!!!! "Yuri punched Lord Tadakatsu, hard until he flew away from the punch.

"Ah! "Lord Tadakatsu touched his face that was red because from the punch.

"Please punch me-Ouch! "Before he can catch her, Lord Ieyasu punched him multiple times.

"You should die! " Lord Ieyasu screamed and Yuri hold his arm to stop him

"But, Yuri... Your breasts was really soft and it big too! "Lord Tadakatsu said with his hentai face. I saw his nose bleeding...

I walked to him and punched him. "Take that back! Say about her breasts again, you are dead! "I yelled.

"Your punch was hurt.. But not as hurt as Yuri's! "

(This guy! I cannot imange how Lord Ieyasu can handle this hentai!)

"Stop it! "Yuri yelled. Lord Ieyasu and I didn't listen to her but we thinking
what we will do with this hentai...

time skip to Lord Mitsunari's chamber...

We are reading some scrolls in Lord Mitsunari's chamber... It was so quite. Until I break the silence..

"Do you want something to eat? "I asked him. And he said... "Manju... Just manju. " I nodded and walked straight to kitchen. Then I saw Sakon.

"Hey, Amanda! " He said with a big smile. "Hello, Sakon. "I replied with a smile. We talked at the corridor. And I totally forgot about Lord Mitsunari..

Mitsunari POV :

(Where is she? Why did she take a long time?)

I stand up and go find her.

Then...

I saw Amanda with Sakon talking happily.. I immediately felt angry and pulled her arm. She shocked by my sudden action. I take her to my chamber.

Author POV:

Sakon's face looks like.... So confused...

Poor Sakon!..

Amanda POV :

Lord Mitsunari pulled my arm to his chamber and then..

"Ahh?! " I shocked as he pushed and pinned me to the wall. Our faces almost touched...

"Lord Mitsunari .... What's wrong? "I asked him. His eyes being covered with his bangs. He lean down to me... as if he wants to kiss me..

Suddenly...

"Amanda! It is time to go home! " Yuri came to the room and saw our position. He let go of me.

"Come on, let's go home. " She said while turned around.

(Oh my....! I hope she doesn't misunderstood this!)

"I will wait outside.. " Yuri walking away from us and I bowed to Lord Mitsunari and follow her. Thank goodness she is still around...

"Yuri... It... It was misunderstanding! " I said to her. My face is all red because telling the truth story.

"So, that's mean, Lord Mitsunari like you. " Yuri said while resting her back on the wall. "Yuri! " I blushed.

"Why? You feel the same, right? " Yuri asked me. "I just don't know if he likes me back... " I said.

"Maybe we should talk to Hideyoshi.. "Yuri said and then Lord Hideyoshi walks to us. "Yuri? Amanda? What are you both doing here? " Last rd Hideyoshi asked us.

"We have to talk privately. " Yuri dragged our arms and heading to his chamber.

We saw Lord Toshiie sit there. Maybe he waiting for Lord Hideyoshi?

"What's it you want to talk, Yuri? " Lord Hideyoshi asked her. Yuri.... As I expected she told them about my feeling to Lord Mitsunari....

They both shocked.

"Hmmm... Maybe you should be so sexy when sleep with him! "Lord Hideyoshi said with a grin and my face became so red like tomato.

"SLEEP WITH HIM!!? "I shouted. "ARE YOU AN IDIOT?! THEY HAVEN'T BE A COUPLE YET!!! "Lord Toshiie shouted at him. He also blushed. I saw Yuri face also blushing but not terrible as us.

"To make a man fell in love with you, you have to be the one make the move. "Lord Hideyoshi added.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? "Lord Toshiie shouted again.

"Wait.. You never sleep with a woman before?!" Lord Hideyoshi shocked and Lord Toshiie give a glare "Are you really serious?! " at him.

"I, Lord Hideyoshi of thousand lovers, will teach my poor love sick puppy how to be a great women killer!" Lord Hideyoshi said with serious glare.

"You slept with thousand people?! Seriously?! " We shouted disbelieve.

"And you are not exception, Amanda, Yuri. "Lord Hideyoshi smirk. Then Yuri stand up and protect me with her arms. "Don't. Even. Think. About. It. "She said sternly.

I can see Lord Hideyoshi's and Lord Toshiie's faces sweating. Yes, they are afraid when Yuri make that face....

"I... Just kidding.... "Lord Hideyoshi said sweating while averting his eyes.

Then Yuri hugs him.

(Yuri sure really loves hugging...)

"Good boy. "Yuri stroking his hair gently. Then, Lord Hideyoshi seems so happy and returning the hug back.

"Lord Hideyoshi, if you planned to steal my friend.. I won't allow it. "I said with serious tone.

"Maybe" He replied with a smirk. "Lord Hideyoshi! " I shouted his name.

And everyone laughing.