Sake

Ieyasu POV:

Everyone in the main hall and so I. They were so noisy. All of them drinking sake and laughing.

I saw Yuri with Amanda, only Amanda drinks sake why Yuri don't?
They are same age as that fox right?

"Yuri, why you didn't drink sake? " Amanda asked Yuri. "I easily drunk.... " she said. "Don't be like that! Try some! The one who drinks more the winner! " The dog shouted.

"Alright... "Yuri hesitate at first but when she drink it her eyes widened.
Amanda pouring up Yuri's cup and The monkey pouring up his and the dog's cups.

After that..

"AHHH! I can't drink anymore! " the dog said in defeated.

"Me too! " The monkey also said.

"Yuri?! Don't you feel drunk EVEN A LITTLE?! " Amanda shocked and so I.

(She just finished 4 bottles without even drunk?!)

"Are you sure it was sake? It taste like water... "Yuri said with a confused look.

"THEY ARE  SAKE! HOW CAN YOU NOT EVEN DRUNK?! " We all shouted at the same time. Yasumasa drink the sake from the bottle that Yuri drank and shocked.

"It is really sake! " he shouted.

"I want to excuse myself now. " Yuri said while bowing and walked out from the main hall.

I also stand up and walk to my chamber when I felt a hand pulling my hand, it was Yuri's.

"Time for treating your wounds. "She said without facing me.

(Is she worried about me? Why my heart feel so happy with it?)

When Yuri and I in my chamber, she did as she said. She treating my wounds carefully. She makes sure that I doesn't get hurt at all.

But, the thing that keep me staring at was her... Her light violet hair is shining like the moon.

( Amanda's hair is like a sunset and Yuri's like a moon?)

"Don't move a bit. " she said and slides my hair to aside. I blushed as she did. "Looks like your forehead got some bruises. " She said. "I know something that can stop the pain. "She said with a smile.

Then...

She kissed my forehead sweetly. I can't bring myself to push her but instead my arms wrapped around her waist. She realized my arms around her and I start to worry...

(What if she will avoid me like before?)

But to my surprised, she hugged me tenderly. It was so warm. Her body was so small but it still soft.

"I glad you came back. " I heard she murmured. Suddenly....

"Wouh!? "

She pushed on my bedding. I was so shocked and embarrassed by her action. She has me pinned.

"You need to rest. "She said and covers me up with blanket.
(What did you guys think when he said 'she pushed me on my bedding'? I am not like that... You are really naughty boy/girl 😏)

I stared at her. Her eyes are also shining like the moon. Wait.... Am I seeing thing, now?

"Sleep well. " she pat my hair, it was really comfy..

She walked out from my chamber but I had a strange feeling in my chest... What is it?

Yuri POV :

I walked in the corridor and make sure I am alone. When there was no one around I run to my room and get changed in my ninja clothes. I ran from the castle and meet Kagura at the bridge.

At the bridge...

"You are here.. " Kagura said while smiling. " Oda Clan had a victory and everyone seem alright. " I said to him.

"Thanks for that information. I will tell Makoto later... "Kagura said. "Kagura, what is our mission tonight? " I asked him. "Well, we have to investigate something. "Kagura's calm face has become furious... "What's it? "I asked. "It was Asakura and Azai. "He answered. "Wait, he was Lady Oichi's husband! He betrayed Lord Nobunaga?! "I said with a rage.

"We aren't sure yet... But, the possibility was 90/100... *He said again. After hearing that, I hit the bridge hard. Kagura shocked by my action. He immediately hold my shoulder and calm me down. "You have to protect them now. If anything happen tell us. "Kagura said with a worried face.

"Azai, I hope this was a joke.... But if you betrayed us.... I WILL SEND YOU TO GRAVE. "I said with bloodlust.

"Stop that... It was scary... "Kagura said while hugging me.

(Wouh... This is rare... Mostly, I am the one who always love to hug..)

"I will meet you if I found something new, bye. "Kagura said and jumped to the sky. I might as well return too.

I suddenly felt someone is following me. I turned around and see.... Kojuro..

"Yuri... What are.. you doing here late at night. "Kojuro asked me and he saw I bring my weapon in my hand. "And what are you trying to do with those?! "He asked and run to me.

(Looks like... Kojuro must to know this...)

"I will tell you everything including the guy you saw earlier.. But can we talk privately? "I said to him. Kojuro without a word take my hand and dragged me near the river... "So, please, tell me... "He said with a confused pleading face that almost hurt.

"You know that I said I want to be a ninja, right, "I asked him of he remember and he nodded. "I really do it and now as you saw I am a real ninja now.. "I told him after heard this he shocked. But the shocked become mad.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER!? " Kojuro yelled at me. "And that ninja? "He finally calm down and asked me.

"He was my ninja friend, Kagura and Homura. " "What? "

(Oh... This will be a long night...)

The next morning..

I woke up early in the morning and headed to the kitchen. "Good morning, Yuri! "Umeko and Matsuko said to me. "Good morning.. "I replied...

"You look tired... "Matsuko asked me..

(I think it might be a right idea for not tell them...)

"Nothing! It was nothing " I  said.