The Reason..

Yuri POV :

I am with Masamune in his chamber right now. I never told Lord Ieyasu about this.. I hope he doesn't mad at me..

"Yuri, are you okay? "Masamune asked me with a worried face.. "Why? "I asked him back confused by his question. "You spacing out lately. And one more thing.. "He said to me but I know there is something that bothering him.

"What's it? "I asked him again. "I saw Kojuro becomes really protective over you. Do you know the reason? "He said to me. I shocked.

"Lately, he always locked himself in his room. And whenever I go in, something unexpected happened there. "He said to me and began worried. "What happened there?"I asked him.

"His room that usually a mess, now is clean all of the sudden!  "He said to me with a little smirk. "What?! I thought something bad happened! You scared me, Masamune! "I said while hitting his arm.

"Ouch! Yuri.. You are so strong right now. "He said while rubbing the place that I hit  earlier. "It is not like the world will end if he cleans his room. "I said with a giggle. "Who knows!? "He said and laughing with me too.

"Yuri, there is one more thing I need to ask. "Masamune look at me in eyes and he take off his eyepatch revealing his blue eye. "You are hiding something from me, aren't you? Amanda told me about when we at the battlefield you suddenly gone. And then, you came back right before we return... Where were you went that time. "Masamune asked me with a serious gaze.

I don't say anything and before I can think a good lie. Masamune said to me with stern. "Please, don't lie to me... "

"I... Actually... Followed you guys that time.... The truth is I was in the battlefield too. "I honest with him. He immediately shocked and then he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me closer to him.

"Why did you followed us?! It was dangerous you know?! Are you going alone that time!? "He asks me. "I just want to help you guys... And u know it was dangerous. And no, I not going alone. "I answered all of his questions.

"With who?! "He asked me again. "With my ninja friends. "I answered him. "Kojuro knew about this. That's the reason why he be that way.. "I said to him.

"You told Kojuro and not me!? "He gripped my shoulders harder. "He saw me with my ninja friend discussing. He also saw me in my ninja clothes and my weapons. "I said to him.

"What....? "He let go of me and then rested his head on my lap. He covered his eyes with his arm. "What were you both discussed that time? "He asked me again but this time he was calm a little.

"Lord Nobunaga's brother, Lady Oichi's husband are planned to betray us. "I said to him he immediately jump up and look at me with a disbelieve stare.

"Are you serious?! "He asked me. "We are not very sure yet. But the possibility was 90/100."I answered. " I actually in my mission now. "I said. "What's it? "Masamune asked me.

"My mission is to investigating Lord Azai. And also I have to ask Lady Oichi for some information. "I said.

"Don't do anything dangerous. "He said and then he hugged me. It was really rare for him to hug me first. Usually, I am the one who start it first.

But I still return the hug.

"How about you sleep with me for a while? "He asked me while blushing. I don't answer him but I rested my head on his chest. Without I know, I drift to sleep.

Masamune POV:

Yuri sleeps on me and then, Shigezane came in my room. "Masamune.. Wouh?! "He shocked but u immediately put a finger to my lips. He looks so confused and then I have no choice but to tell him.

"Lord Azai planning to betray us? "He said sternly. "Yes. But Yuri still investigates. "I said to him.

"Is it okay if we didn't follow her? "He asked while playing with Yuri's hair. "I think if we follow her it will put her in a great dangerous." I said.

It was so painful to see her like this. But I have too. Maybe if I should ask Kojuro to train me harder.