Tear of The Boy.

Amanda POV :

Fuh! It was a tiring day but I glad Yuri doesn't gone away. Seriously, she can be a mochi. Always there and then gone immediately...

I saw Yuri was talking to Lord Kojuro at the veranda...

"What are you looking at? "Lord Ieyasu asked me from behind. I almost shout but I hold it.

Lord Ieyasu also peeking them with me.

I cannot hear what they are saying...

But, I saw Lord Kojuro leaning on his knee and look up at Yuri. He said something with a blushing smile. Whatever he told her...

After Lord Kojuro said those words, Yuri's face become happy and then she hugged Kojuro tightly.

"Yes! Kojuro, yes! I am so happy! "She shouted happily and kissed his cheeks multiple times.

"What did Kojuro just said? "Lord Masamune said. "I wonder... "Toramatsu said beside me. "Yuri looks happy... "Lord Tadakatsu said while raising an eyebrow. "Did he proposed her?! "Lord Yasumasa shouted a lot of sudden then all of us fell on the floor.

"Everyone are you alright?! "Yuri running toward us with Lord Kojuro. "Are you accepting his proposal?! "Lord Ieyasu asked Yuri then look at her face.

"What...? "

SILENCE ~

"Kojuro didn't proposed me..... Why did you asked that? "Yuri said while looking at us shocked...

"If I really going to get married I will definitely kiss him on the lips and tell everyone about our marriage, aren't I? "Yuri said again.

That's make sense... Yuri always kiss and cuddle everyone she knew. But I never saw her kiss anyone on the lips ....

"And also if Kojuro really proposed me, Masamune and Shigezane have to know this. "Yuri said to us.

Yuri help out me, Masamune and Lord Ieyasu to stand on their feet. And then Lord Kojuro helping the other.

"Maybe we should drink some sake while talking? "Lord Kojuro suggested and all of them agreed.

"I will come to main hall later. I wanna fetch some air. "I told Yuri. "Be careful. "She said and walked with them.

I at the garden. The sakura tree are blooming right now. The sakura petals all wondered around me. I caught some of the petals in my palms and then blew it away.

"Sakura is so pretty. "I thought. Yuri told me whenever she is near with sakura trees she felt like I am with her.

But for me, whenever butterflies are around me I felt she is with me.

The sakura accompany by butterflies. But, sakura and butterflies are same as human. They will die and then another will come alive again. Then, this will repeated again and again.

But, thinking of this make my heart ached. Did Yuri think same as me?

I never know about my mother at all. I live with my father. He never told me anything about her. Everyone said that my face and my dad are so different. They even wonder if I really his daughter or not.

Until the day he died, he told me to always smile. I keep that promise until now. He doesn't want me to feel sad about his death. I have to keep smiling, so he can be happy.