Hubert (4)

Yuri POV:

"Yes. You selling guns in Japan illegally. And you are my enemy. "

I stare at him with emotionless eyes. He cupped my cheeks.

"Then, kill me. "

He said and pulled my face near his. His eyes shows that he wasn't joking. It was really serious...

The kunai that I put near his throat pressed lightly on his skin.

I get myself ready and swaying the kunai.

*TOOOKKKK!!! *

The red blood start dripping on the floor. It was as red as rose. But.....

"Yuri?!! "

Hubert POV:

I closed my eyes, prepared to get stabbed. I heard a loud noise of stab. But it wasn't hurt at all.

I opened my eyes and incredibly shocked with what I saw in front of my eyes.

Yuri really stabbed but it wasn't on me. It was her own body.

She stabbed her left arm. I suddenly felt water on my face. I touched her face and she was crying.

(She doesn't want to kill me? Why?)

"Yuri?!!?! "

I immediately hold her shoulders.  Her wound is deep.

She stood up and ran from me.

"Return to your country and don't come back!!! "

"Wait!! "

I run after her.

Yuzuki POV:

I saw Yuri ran out of Hubert's ship but another shadow behind her make me really surprised. Hubert is still alive.

"Yuzuki. Look around them. "

Kagura said to me. I looked at their surroundings they been trapped by the enemies!

But the enemies aren't from Hubert's country. They are from the shogun!  It must be one of Nobunaga's enemies.

"Attack!!! "

All the enemies attacking them at the same time.

"Let's help Yuri!! "

"YURI!!! "

A yell cut me off it belonged to Yukimura. He was wearing a red armor that have  a crest of six coins. That was Sanada's crest....

Wait!  Don't tell me he was Sanada Yukimura?!!

"Hyyaaaaa!! "

He attacks the enemies.

"He was Sanada Yukimura!!  What is he doing here?! "

The enemies yelled in horror.

"YURI!I WILL SAVE YOU!!! "

Another yell echoed.

Then a man with an eye patch running towards them followed with other samurais.

They fighting.

I saw Hubert shields Yuri behind his back. But Yuri walked away from him.

To my horror she was walking in a big fight without any weapon.

"Stop. "

She said with her bang covered her eyes.

"Die woman!! "

One of the samurai attack Yuri but...

"Yuri!!! "

The eye patch samurai protected her and the sword entered his shoulder.

"AHHHH!!!! "

"Masamune!! "

"Lord Masamune!! "

Yuri sit on her knees and crying.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! "

She shouted and a huge circle spell or anything they called began show up under her body.

"WAIT!!? ISN'T THAT?! " (Yuzuki)

"NO WAY!!! " ( Kagura)

"THAT'S DATE CREST?!!" (Asagi)

A huge green light suddenly comes out and it was really bright until the point we have to cover our eyes.

When the light was gone, Yuri's clothes have changed to an armor.

The armor was same color like Date's armor but a little bit darker..... Her left chest have the Date crest but it wasn't like the other crest that I have seen.

It was shinning......

Her eyes color also changed to light green.

"I swear to Lord Date Tadamune to protect Lord Date Masamune until tge last of my breath!! "

She runs to the enemies.

She killed about 12  people with one slash!!!

"Well, if you want to die like a stray like your friends?! "

She yelled with a creepy smile. That's gave everyone a chill in their spines.

All the enemies ran away...

After we completely alone... her clothes changed again to her usual one.

She suddenly fainted.

Lord Date (?)  holding her delicate wounded body against him.

"Yuri?! Hey, Yuri!!  Wake up!!! "

He yelled and lift her up.

"Yuri?! "

Makoto and Shintaro run to us and saw Yuri's condition....

"Lord Date, please don't worry. She can handle this. "

Makoto tapped his shoulder and ordered me to carry her...

I carried her and Hubert followed us too. I want to yell at him but Shintaro stared at me yelling me " It is not the right time to yell at him. "

*At the dojo*

Kagura POV:

After I put Yuri into her futon in her room, I walked out to everyone in the hall.

They sending each other death glares.

"So, you are Makoto?  The ninja that Yuri been talking about?  "

A guy named Katakura Kojuro said while arms crossed.

Makoto doesn't say anything since he saw Yuri. He just nodded and stare at another direction.

This cause Lord Nobunaga snapped and stood up.

"Say something!!!! I don't wanna play quiet conversation with you!!! "

"Calm down, can you?" Yuzuki calmed him down. I can feel that he was annoyed by his tone.

"How long will she keep asleep? "
Yukimura asked me while showing worry in his tone.

"I don't know... This is the first time I saw a ninja... No.... A human does something like that before.... "

My words make the entire hall silence.

"Kagura was right. There is no human can do something like that. Unless she have powers.... " Ukyo said while look at Asagi as to ask his opinion.

"Same. I always summon fireballs but I never saw a crest shinning in unspeakable way and clothes changed in flash of second.... "

"This was really confusing.... I bet she doesn't know about her powers too. "

Lord Masamune said and everyone stare at him full with shock.

( What is all of this?  I don't understand anything....)

Who is.... Yuri actually??