War between Brothers..

Nobunaga POV :

Now, we have to go to battlefield now. I will see if Azai really wants to betray me or not..

The war was so furious and dangerous. I already told Amanda to make sure Yuri doesn't gone from her sight. I waiting for reinforcements that was lead by Azai.

But they never came.

(So, Yuri was telling the truth.)

"Mitsuhide! Call Ieyasu to help us! I shouted. "Yes, milord! ". He shouted back.

After a while, Ieyasu came in time and with his help, it brings victory to us.

(Oichi must sad about this. But betrayal must be killed.)

*after the war.. *

I ride my horse return to my castle. I must thank her for telling me... But...

"Ieyasu. " I called him. "Yes? " he answered with a smile. "Tell Yuri.... I said thanks to her and also... Bring her to me after you told her this. "I said.

He look shocked.

Ieyasu POV:

Lord Nobunaga thanked Yuri?! That was unusual.. The more thing is, what did he want with her?

When I arrived at my castle, I saw Amanda standing there smiling. "Welcome back, milord! "She said cheerfully.

"Welcome home! "I heard Yuri shouted with a big smile and she hugs Toramatsu. I saw his face was completely red.

"The seducer has finally showed up.. "I heard Yasumasa said to himself..

After hugs Toramatsu, she hugs that old man, Tadatsugu and then walking to Yasumasa.

Her face suddenly look so murderous and she was smiling.

"What do you just called me? "She asked him. I saw Yasumasa face was shocked and then he lean down to her.

"Seducer.. Did I made myself clear? "He said with a smirk. "Please, in the name of all gods take back all your words... "I heard Amanda said, she was shaking with fear...

"Oh.... This what you got for saying that.. "She smile and then....

*THUMP! *

"What?! "Yasumasa surprised by her action...

She was pinned him to the ground. Yasumasa's sleeves are being blocked with knives so that he can't run away..

"Don't even think to mess with me.. "Yuri said while touched his nose with her finger. "If you really wanna turn me on. You gonna regret it~" she said again smiling seductively.

All the retainers blushed so did Amanda and me.

She stand up and pulled Amanda wrist walking into the castle. Toramatsu was helping Yasumasa with taking away the knives from his sleeves. Yasumasa just sit there confused of what just happened.

Amanda POV :

"Oh my god, Yuri that was a brave of you! "I said to her in the kitchen. Umeko and Matsuko also shocked.

"Why? "She asked. "You just pinned down Lord Yasumasa, the most scary person! " Umeko said. "I hope he doesn't kill you for that... "Matsuko added. "I don't even steal his first kiss... Why do you said that? " She asked again.

"YURI! "We all shouted at the same time. Yuri is brave but also so innocent with her action.

"What kind of book did you read actually?! "Umeko asked Yuri. "What? "She asked. "Did you read Lover Guides?! "Matsuko asked Yuri. "Lover... Guides? What is that? "Yuri said innocently.

"Wait.. How old are you? "I asked her.. "17 "she answered. "You are younger than me and Lord Mitsunari ?! "I shouted. "We must protect her from this pervert book! "We all said at the same time. We hug Yuri together.

"Do I must read this book? "Yuri asked. "NO! "We said at the same time.

We must hide all of that books from her!

Ieyasu POV :

I heard they talked together. And I finally knew Yuri's actual age.

(She was only 17?! She is younger than Toramatsu and even Yasumasa!)

But..

When she pinned Yasumasa down, it really make my heart boiled with rage..

That time my actual feeling, I want to grab her away from him and showed them who she belonged to.

But, my body couldn't move at all.

Am I...?