War Is Only For Men!

Amanda POV :

Everyone seem so busy today.... Because Lord Ieyasu and everyone will going to war.

Just imanging how the war feel, makes my heart raced. Yuri in other hand, she doesn't look like she scare or anything. Her eyes full with a flame that was too strong to disappear..

I can saw she was smiling but that wasn't the smile she used to show to me.... It was murderous....

"Yuri! " I heard Lord Masamune yelled her name. He already in his armor. He was holding his hat in his arm... " We will come back! "He said with determined voice. Yuri just smiled and nodded. Lord Masamune give his to Yuri and lean down short enough for Yuri and I touch his hair.

Then, Lord Masamune takes her hand and kissed it. Everyone in the main hall shocked by his action. Some of them spilt out their drinks. There are also yelled and dropped their katanas..

Lord Masamune?! The cold One Eyed Dragon kissed a.... woman's hand?!

" The promise is sealed now.. " Lord Masamune look up at he rand then smile... His cold stare that scared everyone was tender and loving now... His smile was so charming that can melt many women's hearts.

"We will  come back. " Lord Masamune said. Yuri smiled and the moved his bang aside. And then, she moved his eyepatch and kissed his right eye. That's what make the main hall almost like a festival! So loudly!
She put his hat on his head.

"If you're in danger just use 'that', alright? " Yuri said. What is it?

"Wow! My doll is really become a doll a man said hugging both of us. "Shigezane! " Lord Masamune yelled and pulled us away.

"What? Since you were young, you always keep Yuri all to yourself and whenever I want to talk to her you pulled her away! " Shigezane said while pouting.

"Shigezane... You being a child again.... "Lord Masamune sighed. "And also whenever I want to sleep in the same futon as her you hit me with pillow! That was hurt you know!? "Shigezane shouted. Lord Masamune and Yuri immediately blushed.

"What?! " Lord Ieyasu who was heard the conversation from the beginning break the silence.

Lord Masamune covered Lord Shigezane 's mouth and dragged him out. Yuri face palm....

Oh god....

Don't tell me that it was REAL?!

" Looks like I will be ask so many questions later... " she murmured.

Well, she was right. Because I will ask so many questions to her...

"Is she Lord Masamune's lover? " Umeko said.

"No. We are only childhood friends. " Yuri answered and then left. Me, Umeko and Matsuko rushed to her. We are worried if we have hurt her feelings..

When we finally managed, to catch her.... We immediately apologize.

"Don't worry. Of course everyone will thought that we are lovers by our actions.

"Lord Masamune... What kind of guy is he? "Matsuko asked. "He is actually a really caring man. " She answered. "He doesn't know how to talk to women so he always silence. But when you already be friended with him for a long time, he will be so spoiled and so cute. " Yuri said and then was cut off by Lord Masamune's hand covered her mouth.

"Y.. Yu chan! Don't tell them.... That's a secret between you and me. " Lord Masamune said while blushing. He also covered her eyes to prevent her from looking at his tomato face.

(Yuri was right! He is so cute!)

Many hours passed and Lord Nobunaga and Lord Mitsuhide came. Yuri suddenly stand up and walked to Lord Nobunaga and handed him a scroll.

(That scroll... I never seen it before.)

"What's this? " Lord Nobunaga asked while looking at the scroll. "That was our enemy 's war strategies.. I stole it from their castle and changed it with a false one. "Yuri said with a serious smile. "WHAT?! WHEN DID YOU STOLE IT?! " Lord Mitsuhide  asked Yuri disbelieve. " Well,  I heard about our enemy and then I run away from this castle and stole it when midnight.

"That's why you aren't in you bed last night! " I said. So,  it was true. My state