Powers Awaken.

Yuri POV :

"What?! Are you seriously let her go to war?! "Ieyasu shouted.

"Yeah. You already saw her strength, right? I think she can be reinforcement for u -"

"I will never let it! Never!! " Ieyasu cut him.

"It is alright. I can do it.. " I tried to calm him a little. But he only stare at me.

"If you really want to go Lord Nobunaga must know about this and that tiger also must know... "He said and stand up and holding out his hand to me.

"Yuri... I think what Ieyasu said was right.... You must tell them. Maybe they will help us. "Ukyo said.

Ieyasu and me walked back into the castle. His face was so stress...
I grabbed his sleeve.

He turn to look me.

"We will tell Lord Nobunaga and that tiger tomorrow. I will invite that tiger and you invite all that ninja friends of yours. "He said

I know that there was nothing I can do that will change his mind. I nodded. We walked without a word then we stumbled with Masamune.

"Yuri.. I want to talk with you now. " Masamune pulled my wrist and dragged me into a room.

He suddenly hugs me. It was stronger than he usually hug me. I can feel that he was shivering and his breath was really hard.

"Thank goodness I found you. Please forgive me for yelling at you... I should know that you have fobia hear my screaming. This was not the first time but also when I found you with Sanada.  I also sorry, I was really angry and worried about you. "

He almost tear up. I hug him back.

"No. I was the one who should apologize. I should know that you must worried about me.... "

After a few minutes we hugging each other. We finally let go.

"Masamune, I want to tell you something... " I said and he waited for me to say that.

(He must know about this.)

I told him everything. He face look shock, angry and sad at yeah same time.

I don't like he hurt like this.

"Yuri, if you want to go to war. At least bring someone with you. I know you was strong but you still a woman, you can't go to war alone. "

I nodded with his words. Ieyasu also doesn't let me go to war alone. If I want to go he or someone else will accompany me.

" Sanada, Takeda and that ninja can follow you if we are busy... " Masamune said and looked at the door.

I know what he mean. I threw a kunai at the door.

" Woah!!? Yuri, that was dangerous!! " Yukimura yelled as he slides open the door. There are also Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Inuchiyo and Mitsuhide with him.

" So you finally honest with us. " Nobunaga said.

" Yuri, you should tell us about this. You are a woman. And also Amanda friend. "Mitsuhide said while looking pale.

"Why? What's wrong with Amanda? "I asked Mitsuhide.

"She already told us if you are going to war we have to follow you. Or she will kill us. "Inuchiyo  said on Mitsuhide's side.

"Where is Ieyasu? " I  asked  Yukimura.

"I heard that he is going to invite Lord Shingen and Saizo here. But now he told me to stay here at his castle for a while. "