Promise (1)

Yukimura POV :

I stare at Date as he said those shocking words...

"The more thing is why she had your family crest, Date? " I asked him

"I don't know. But it must have something to do with my father. He doesn't tell me so much.... "

"What do you mean by that? "

Oda asked him as he sweating slightly.

"When we were little, Yuri always spending times with my father. I don't know what did they do because they will be in my father's chamber with door locked. "

"So it wasn't easy to know what happened. "Akechi said after a few minutes of silence.

Then, Shigezane suddenly stand up and storm out of the hall.

"Hey, Shigezane! Where are you going?! "

Katakura and Date chase after him.

He was heading to Yuri's room?

As he slide the door open, she is nowhere to found.

"Where is she?!! "

"As I thought!! She probably woke few minutes ago!! "

We storm to the hall and told everyone. They stand up from their sits while run out.

(How can she disappear in only few seconds?!)

Yuri POV:

I walked to the Hubert's ship, I finally made up my mind.

As I reached there his men shocked to see me back.

"Miss! What are you doing here?! "

"Shh! I want to follow you guys in your journey. So, I sneaked out and came here. "

Their eyes widened. But they still lead me in. I saw Hubert....

He was staring at the moon. He looks sad.

"Hubert... "

"My rose?! "

He stand up quickly and run to me.

"If you want to ask  me what I am doing here. I wanna join your journey... I hope we can go this night.... "

"What?!! "

"I want to see the world out there. I  want to learn something new. So please agree. "

He looks like he was about to refuse bit he thinks deeply.

"Alright.... But maybe you can bring one of your best friend? I don't want to see you sad because missed your friend.. "

Amanda suddenly came me into my mind. I want to bring her...

"I want to bring my friend that was like a sister to me. "

"Then bring her! "

I nodded happily and ran to Kai.

( They think I wouldn't know that they kidnapped Amanda for bait to make me stay with them? They are fools..)

At Kai...

I sneaked in while holding my letter and some of my and Amanda's things with me.

I saw Saizo sitting and reading something that have some embarrassing pictures....

( What is he reading?)

I sneaked behind him, just before he could look back, I hit his neck hard until he fainted.