Tear

Amanda POV :

Yuri is acting weird.... I always saw her walking out of the castle in midnight....

Tonight, I planned to follow her in secret. For some reason Lord Ieyasu came as well..

"Where do you think she is going? "Lord Ieyasu asked me whispering.

"I don't know... "

Yuri keep walking until a cursed forest.

(Wait.... Don't tell me she is actually really going to walk in there?! That forest is so terrifying!)

I look at Lord Ieyasu and saw he was a bit sweat drop..

Also Lord Ieyasu scared of this forest....?!

We just keep following her until she stop at the cliff. She sit there and loom at the moon.

"The moon is so beautiful tonight. " She mumbled as she stand up and stretch out her hand to air.

She dance around and start singing.

Ieyasu POV :

Yuri can sing and dance!? Her movements are so gentle and graceful as well her voice.

"Looks like Inari was right. You will come back. "

A man's voice came. I look carefully and saw a man sitting there with his arms and legs crossed on the huge rock.

"Ah?! So you are the one following me?! "

"Woah, woah.. Don't mad. "

"Please go back. I want to be alone now. "

"I just want to ask you.... What are you? "

"I am human... That's the answer you want? "

"No. What or who are you? There is now way human can have that kind of healing powers. "

"You're God of War, don't you have something to do? "

" Tsuki yomi will mad at me if he knows that I sneaked out and met you. "

"Why? Why would a God of Moon do that? "

"I don't know. "

"Ohhh. "

She grew silent....

" Looks like she was talking with god? " Amanda whispered.

"I think so too... " I answered her.

"I think I should go home now. "

Yuri began walking to our hiding place and we immediately run and hide ourselves at another place.

Luckily, she doesn't notice us.

*time skip to 2 weeks*

Yuri acting more weird than before. She never smile, laugh or talk to anyone in this castle.

I tried to make her talk to me but she only gives  me a glare.

Everyone in the main hall including her, Date, Oda and all his retainers and Amanda.

I can't hold it anymore.

"Foolish girl! Say something damn it!! " Yasumasa suddenly holds her shoulders in his hands. But she still doesn't want to talk to us.

"She still doesn't want to talk? " Lord Nobunaga asked me with confused and shocked face.

"No. Not yet. " Amanda answered for my side.

Yasumasa POV:

She still doesn't want to talk.

(Ugh! Why you don't want to talk to me?! I know I was really harsh on you but..!)

She tried to pushed my hands but I gripped her shoulders harder.

*PAK! *

I heard a loud sound in front of me. Yuri was actually slapped Tadakatsu and that's make his mouth have some blood on it.

She walked out of the main hall but I grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"What? " She asked me irritated.

"Why are you acted this way? " I asked her and tightened the my grip on her.

"Why...? Why don't you asked your lord and Amanda? " She pointed at Lord Ieyasu and Amanda.

"Let go. " She tried to pull her arm but I don't let her.

"I said LET GO!! "She shouted and used her other hand and pulled off my hand from her arm strongly.

She run out of the main hall. Then, I chased after her.

(Lord Ieyasu will kill me if something happened to her!)

At noon....(Me: Wow! That was so long! And he was still searching?)

"Crap! Where in the world is she?! " I hit the tree hard and panting catch my breath.

"I am so sweaty now. " I look at my body and my clothes wet from my sweats....

Then I heard a singing. It was really gentle and sweet. I followed the singing and saw Yuri sitting under sakura tree and all the butterflies flew around her.

I saw her...

"What do you want? "She asked me irritated.

"Let's go home. "

"No. Leave me alone. "

"But why you be like this?! "

"Ask Amanda and your lord. I want to calm myself so I will not back. "

She walked away. She even don't look at me in eyes.

I want to stop her but I feel numb..

All I can do was stand there and look at her back.

Yuri POV:

(Maybe I should stay with Yuzuki for a while, but my things are still at the castle.)

I sneaked in the castle and then walked to my room. Everyone seem already drift to sleep. I packed my things and then ran from the castle.