Ichigo

Yukimura POV :

We keep arguing then I saw Yuri was no longer in her futon..

"YURI!! "I shouted that make everyone look. "SHE WAS GONE AGAIN?! "Date yelled.

"I NOT EVEN REALIZE WHEN SHE WAS GONE!! "Saizo yelled.

"Milord! I saw Miss Yuri run to they forest wearing white haori! "One of our soldiers told us.

"WHAT?! "

We immediately run to the forest but there is no sign of her.

(Maybe...!)

"Yukimura! Where are you going?! "Saizo tried to stop me bit I keep running.

I run to the temple the place we first met. I searched every inch in the temple but she was not here too...

"Damn it! "

BANG!

I hit the wall hard.

I promised that I will protect her but...!

"Lord Sanada?! There you are! "Amanda run to me.

"Saizo had make sure that she wasn't in Kai anymore. I don't think she will go back to our clan. "Amanda told me.

"Maybe she at Ichigo! "I said.
"Are you sure? It will take a long time to get there. "Amanda asked me.

"I don't think Yuri will walk maybe she will have a ride with the samurai or daimyo that go there. "I said

"Good point! "We run to Lord Shingen and the others. We told them ten possibilities Yuri at there and they agreed to search her there.

Tomorrow morning...

Kenshin POV :

The fallen angel still sleeping. I surprised that her fever broke now. She must be really strong.

I admire her light violet ended with sky blue curly wavy hair. It was so beautiful. I always play with her hair when she was asleep but Kagetsugu keeps pushed me away.

Why.... 😭

Then, her eyes finally opened.

"She awake?! "Kagetsugu shouted.

Her eyes really draws me in. Her eyes same color as her hair but it was sparkling like a star.

"Beautiful. "I heard Kanetsugu said that and everyone look at him that's make him completely flustered and covered his mouth.

"Where am I? "The girl said. She sit up.

"In Kasugayama Castle. My name os Uesugi Kenshin. "I said to her.

"How did I get here? " she asked.

"You are surely a angel. How did you fell from the sky? " I said with a smile.
She told us that she fell from the cliff because of dizziness.

We shocked by her story.

"I need to go now!" She stand up and storm out of the room. We run after her.

Out of the castle..

"My! How did she can still run with that wounds?! "Kagetsugu said. "Type of woman that I like. "Kageie said.

She was breathing heavily but she keeps running.

Yoshichi grabbed her wrist.

"Hey! Stop running! Your fever just broke! "He yelled. She fought.

I saw that Yoshichi have difficulty to hold her.

"Be careful! " she pushed him to the ground. Suddenly revealed an arrow almost hit him.

"Lord Ieyasu! You will hurt her! " I saw Tokugawa and Takeda running to us.

Then, I saw a beautiful woman with light golden hair running with them too.

My heart beating faster.

"Are you okay!? "The girl asked. Her cheek have a cut and the blood dripping on Yoshichi's face.

"Oh no! Your cheek!! "He touched her cheek. "This was nothing. "She smile.

Everyone blushed but I only stare at the beautiful golden haired woman.

She then took Yoshichi's sword.

"I know that you are here, Yuzuki! Just give my kimono! "She yelled then revealed a man with light violet hair with yellow eyes standing before her.

"Yuri! You may have to explain this! "The guy yelled and gave her a kimono.

But she covered his mouth. And then run to the nearby house and asked the owner to change her clothes.

After she done changing. Her clothes was like a ninja. She took out sickles and began running. She tried to attack me but actually she attack the person behind me.

She jump and her lean back with the ninja guy.

"Yuri. I hope you will explain it to me later. "

"Alright... Man.. I really have to practice a bit longer. Let's get started. "She grinned.

"Be careful with the girl! She was the Ninja Princess! "The samurai yelled.

"WHAT!? "

Everyone yelled at the same time. She was a delicate flower how come she  is the Ninja Princess.

"Please give me some fun! I dare to to kill me! " She yelled and running to them.

"I also heard about the Ninja Princess... I never thought Yuri was the princess... "The Takeda's ninja said.

I look at her. She defeated the samurais easily.

She defeated all of them in such a short time.