Hubert

Ieyasu POV:

I sit silently in the main hall. After Yuri left, Yasumasa doesn't get out from his room as well Amanda. Date and Katakura always come to Hamamatsu Castle and discussing something. I bet it was about Yuri...

Lord Nobunaga ordered his ninja to find her immediately. Lord Akechi is always worry of Lord Nobunaga's health. He rarely sleep now.

But, I only doubt Lord Shigezane.... Because he always wake up late in night and waiting for something....

He is really suspicious..... I accidentally saw he was grinning while reading a letter. I asked him about the letter but he immediately hide the letter and said it was nothing.

"Ieyasu, don't you think like Shigezane acts really weird? "Lord Nobunaga whispered to my ear.

"I also wonder the same, milord. I already saw he was grinning while reading a letter. "

"A letter? "

"Yes. "

"Maybe it has something with Yuri.. "

"Should we steal it? "

"We must. "

We nodded and gathered everyone in main hall. We told them about our plan.

"Don't you think it was too much? " Amanda said. She was right but this was really suspicious.

"Shigezane and Yuri always played pranks to my mother when we were little. I bet Yuri trust him to keep her secrets. Because whenever we asked him about her, he doesn't want to tell us. " Lord Date said while putting his thumb to his chin.

"Then, we must find it! " Lord Hideyoshi said and running out the hall, we followed him.

At Oshu, (in Shigezane's room)

We search for the letter but we still doesn't find it.

"Dammit! Where in the hell did he hide the letter?! " Lord Nobunaga yelled in frustration.

"Lord Masamune, the room that full with scrolls, books and kimonos whose room is that? "Amanda asked Lord Date as she walked in the room.

"That was Yuri's room. When Yuri stayed here, Shigezane and her always hide themselves in her closet when we playing hide and seek. Ah?! "Lord Date gasped.

He turned to Lord Katakura and he also gasped.

"Maybe it was hidden there!!! " They both run to her and slide her door open.

"Hey Date, this was inappropriate to burst in woman's room. " Lord Akechi said.

They began to search. Lord Katakura searches in the closet and Lord Date searches in her line off scrolls and books.

"I found it! "Lord Date hold out the letter and open it. We read it together.

"So, we were right. This was Yuri's letter. " Lord Nobunaga said with a frown.

"What in the world are you guys doing here?! " Shigezane 's loud yell echoed in the room and we turned and he was standing there with very angry face.

"We can say the same to you, Shigezane! Why are you hide Yuri's letters from us?! "Lord Toyotomi asked him.

"She told me for never tell anyone!! "

"There were foreigners cone to Japan?! "Lord Date shouted .

"Yeah! Yuri have to investigate the foreigners! "

We all silent....

And we only stare at Shigezane and he told us everything.

Saizo POV: