Enemy

Masamune POV :

We arrived in Yuri's room. My heart beating faster like it will get out from my chest.

"Excuse us. " I said. Yuri look at me with an emotionless eyes. It really pierce my heart.

"Yuri! "Amanda runs and hugs her. "Not so tight! I also hugged her tightly to stop her from rebel. My hug almost make her wounds reopen again. "Yukimura said. With that, Amanda immediately let go of her.

I walk to her and sit near her. I pull her small body and hug her gently. I stroke her hair. Then, her eyes become alive again. "M... Masamune.... "She called my name.

I felt a warm water soaking my kimono. I know Yuri was crying.
"Crying all you want... I  right here. "I said and then my other free arm around her waist.

She was shaking too much than usual.

And I know I'm not gonna like it...

Yukimura POV :

I saw Date was hugging Yuri. And it looks like they had know each other for a long time.

Then, when I realized it Yuri was crying on his arms. To my surprised, Date's face was completely shocked.

I run to them and pull Yuri from him. I look at her face. It was so red and she was breathing badly. I put my forehead on hers.

"What are you doing, Sanada/ Yukimura?! "Everyone yelled.

Hot.....

"She caught a fever! "I said out loud. "Idiot. Where are your herbs? I will make some medicine for her. "Ieyasu said. Lord Shingen get up and bring the herbs to him.

Later....

The medicine was done. I never know that Ieyasu master in pharmacy.

"Let her drink it. "He holding out the bowl. I tries to feed her but she can't opened her mouth.

"Give it to me. "Date take the bowl away from me. Then, he drink the medicine.

"Date? That's for Yuri... "I confused by his action. He carry Yuri up and lift her chin up to meet his face. He opened her mouth then....

He kissed her fully on the lips?!

"DATE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! " Everyone yelled.

"OH MY GOD!! STOP THAT!! "Amanda tried to pull him but he keep kissing her.

After a while, he broke the kiss.

"There done. She finally drank it. "Date said and wiping her lips.

"WHY YOU MUST KISS HER?!! "

"Are you forgotten something? We are childhood friends. When I was caught a fever, I didn't want to drink the medicine because it taste awful. Then, Yuri did the same way as I am today. "Date said innocently.

"Ah?! I finally remember! "Katakura said.

"Yuri is rarely caught fever but when she caught one, she will be so weak even to eat. That's the reason we have to feed her food. But medicine is quite difficult for her to drink. She can't drink bitter medicine when she was in fever, so Lord Masamune have to do that. "Lord Katakura said.

"I still remember so well, ah.... When he has to feed her 'mouth to mouth' he was really ally flustered! Shigezane offered to do that, but after heard he said that he immediately do that. " he said again but this time smiling mischievously.

"Kojuro!! "Date yelled his face like a tomato.

"IS THAT TRUE?!! "

All that he did was nod. And I felt some strange aura....

"Lord Date..... "Amanda said his name but somehow it sounded like she was about to expose with rage.

"Oh! I also forgot something important. Whatever you do, don't EVER try to hurt Lord Masamune when Yuri was around... "Lord Katakura said while shaking.

"Why? "We totally confused.

"Because Yuri really loves him. When she saw Lord Masamune get hit with his mother. Her smile immediately fades away. Her eyes was full with blood lust. Her strength becomes unreal like The Princess of War. She almost killed everyone in Date Clan that treat him terribly. She was really strong, ruthless and demonic. It almost took a long time to calm her down. She also really hate Lord Masamune's mother, she often tries to kill her but Lord Masamune in time to stop her. "

"WHAT!??! "

"My mother really scared of  Yuri. She had 90 experienced soldiers to protect her. But... "Date was stuck...

"But..? "Ieyasu asked.

" All of them DIED and Yuri only come back with a few scratches. Yuri is the scariest person to mess when she was mad. She even more scarier than Lord Nobunaga...... She often said that she can be more ruthless than Lord Nobunaga himself if someone is ever dare to hurt me, Kojuro and Shigezane. "Date continued.

I know that he wasn't lied..... His face was so pale when tell that story.....