The One Eyed Dragon

Amanda POV :

Today, Lord Ieyasu has guests that will  coming to discuss about war   strategies....

We have to prepare zunda mochi for the guests...

When the guests finally are arrived, everyone gathered in the main hall. Yuri, Toramatsu, and me sit together. Whenever I ask about the guests everyone start shivering.... Are they that scary...?

(Better not be on their bad side...)

Date Masamune, The One Eyed Dragon  and his loyal retainer Katakura Kojuro, The Dragon Claws..

They not seem like a bad guys... but why everyone scared of them... Especially, Lord Masamune.

Everyone seem really scared and hated him.

But.... He is.... So Handsome?!

Lord Masamune, walked while looked at me. I shivered when he did that, his  left eye is dark green and his other eye is covered by an eyepatch. The stare he give me was so cold.... It really scared me...

Then when he saw Yuri his eye widened and then stopped his track. "Lord Masamune what's wrong? " Lord Kojuro asked him.

Silence......

Lord Masamune doesn't move his body neither his stare towards Yuri.
Yuri looks uncomfortable and start to walking away from Lord Masamune.... But,

"Please wait! " Lord Masamune said and pulled Yuri's arm blocked her from her track.

" Yu-chan? I... Is that... you? "Lord Masamune said with a shaking voice. Wait, how did he knew Yuri's nickname?

"Bontenmaru?... " Yuri said a name that is I never heard before.

They both stare at each other. Then, something unexpected happened.

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!! " They both shouted at the same time. Lord Masamune pulled her into his arms and Yuri hugged him back. Everyone in the main hall shocked by this scene.  Lord Kojuro shocked as well. "Lord Masamune. Let Yu-chan go please. " Lord Kojuro said with a serious tone.  Lord Masamune takes a while to let go of Yuri.

When Lord Kojuro makes sure that Lord Masamune released her,  he stare at her with a stern look. Yuri just look down. Then, Lord Kojuro hugged Yuri from behind. Well Yuri seem can't run away because her wrists being wrapped by Lord Kojuro's strong arms. "Looks like this little precious girl have to be punished. " Lord Kojuro said with smile. " Kojuro niisan you shocked me! And nooooo! Don't punish me! "Yuri said while laughing.

"Bad girl need to be punished for made us worried. "Lord Masamune said.

Then..

Lord Ieyasu pulled Yuri to his chest that's make her face smacked to his chest. "May I ask what are doing? "Lord Ieyasu asked sternly.

"Let's continue our meeting. "Lord Masamune said and pulling Yuri out from Lord Ieyasu's arms.

"Yuri, can you wait for us to finish this meeting? "Lord Kojuro said and Yuri nodded.

Ieyasu POV :

We discuss about our war strategies. When we do that, I saw Lord Date and Lord Katakura steal a glance at Yuri.

The more thing is.. Why was she hugged them?! She said she only hugs her friends!

Yasumasa realize about this and said something that really shocked me ....
"How about we kill that woman for our strategies? " Yasumasa said while pointing at Yuri. Yuri doesn't show any of fear in her eyes. Suddenly,

"I WILL NEVER LET YOU KILL HER, SAKAKIBARA! " Lord Date yelled while pointing his katana to Yasumasa's neck.. "DO YOU REALLY WANT TO BE KILL BY ME?! "Lord Katakura yelled also point his katana to Yasumasa's neck.

"Stop! Both of you! "Yuri tried to stop them. But, they didn't listen to her. Well, she thought that she can stop the dragons?

"If you both want to kill him then, you have to kill me too! "She shouted. After her shout, they both shocked and lower their katanas.

"Y.. Yuri" Masamune called her with hoarse voice.

"S... Sorry, Sakakibara... "They both apologized. 

I can't believe what just happened.

After meeting...

The meeting was over...

And I walking toward my chamber. While walking and saw.. 

Lord Date and Lord Katakura talking with Yuri. I saw they laugh and smile to each other.

Seeing her smile I stop walking. Her smile was so bright and cheerful. Did this what all of her friends saw?

But... I saw something that really pierce my heart. I saw Yuri kissed Date's and Katakura's cheeks.

(Why I didn't see her smile?)

She waved goodbye to them the smile still flash on her face but when she saw me her smile fades away.

"Good evening, milord. "She said and bowed. Her eyes doesn't look at me and she just walked away from me.

(Why can't she smile to me? Amanda can do it. Why.. Why she can't?!)

(I want her to smile for me too...)

Yuri POV:

I was so happy today! I don't believe I have met my dearest childhood friends!

They both asked me if I can leave Hamamatsu Castle and stay with them. I can bring Amanda as well. But I told them that I will ask Amanda later.

They are disappointed so to erased their sadness I kissed both of their cheeks. They both blushed and then smile.

"Your kiss still warm and soft as always. "Masamune said while smile. "Looks like our little girl is become a fine lady. "Kojuro niisan said almost teared up of happiness.

"Bye! See you later! " I waved at them and they waved back.

When I was walking I saw Lord Ieyasu standing there..

(So, he saw everything...)

"Good evening, milord. " my smile fade quickly and bowed to him. After that I walked past him quickly..

(You forgot about me but why you still act like that? You confused me..)