Hubert (2)

Yuri POV:

Hubert wrapped bandage on my knees after he cleaned the blood. Asagi was sitting next to him and glaring fiercely at Hubert.

I know he doesn't trust Hubert... Edward also want me to change to another mission.

"Done. "Hubert tied the bandage and wiped off his swear on his forehead.

"Thanks again, Miss Yuri. " He thanked me again. He stand up and leave the room.

As he left, silent fell between me and Asagi. He doesn't talk anything and just stare down to his feet while clinching his hand into a fist.

"Maybe Edward was right. You should do another mission. Don't worry. I will take care of it. " Asagi looked at me.

"No. I will never stop. "I stand up and walked away.

"Yuri! "Asagi shouted my name and tried to catch my hand but I managed to escape.

At Kai...

Yukimura POV :

We all done to meet Yuri.  I look at my pinky finger again. I don't know why but now I have a habit to look at my pinky finger that have intertwined with Yuri's.

"Ready Yukimura? "Saizo asked me and tapped my shoulder. I look at him with serious gaze.

"Yeah. What about you? "

"Don't need to ask. You know I always ready. "

"Are you sure with kidnapping Amanda will make Yuri want to stay here? "

"Yeah. Yuri only hears Amanda. I'm sure she will agree. "

I feel bad for Amanda. But, Yuri only hears her so there will be a possibility that she will order Yuri to stay with Tokugawa.

"Let's go! "Lord Shingen shouted and we also shouted along with him. We ride our horses.

(Yuri. Sorry for kidnapping you and Amanda but I need you.)

(Because I love you.)

Next morning...

It took a day to arrive here. We stopped at the tea shop for some rest.

"Yuri!! Stop!! "

Then, I heard a man's voice calling her name. I look at him he has a light violet like Yuri's but he had yellow eyes.

(He was chasing someone?)

"Yuzuki! I already told you that it was just scratches! Don't worry too much!! "

It was her.

I stand up quickly and run to her. I pulled her arm. She shocked as I pulled her but I ignored it and I hug her tightly.

"Yukimura?! What are you doing here?! "

"Saizo overheard Shigezane and the Oda Clan conversation. He told us about your location. "

"So, they suspected Shigezane now? They must found our letters and that's make him told everything. "

She gritted her teeth and bitting her lips. She bit her lips for so long until it turned red. Afraid that it will bleeding, I wiped her lips with my thumb.

"Let's go home. "I pulled her wrist and stared at the guy with her asking permission to take her back.

He agreed but he also send a glare "Hurt her and I will kill you. "

"Yukimura, please! I have a mission to be settle! Let me go!! "

She struggled to free her hand but I gripped her hand tighter.