Hubert (3)

Ieyasu POV :

"Did she sent letter to you? "

"No. " Shigezane said while clutching his hand into a fist.

"Lord Ieyasu, we are ready. " Tadatsugu said to me and tappd my shoulder. I nodded and walked to my horse.

"Just a reminder, if anyone saw her please don't make her mad. She will hit you. "Shigezane warned us. If he said Yuri like that, then I must be careful.

"Hyaa!!! " We rode our horses together. Amanda also follow us. After all, Yuri only hears her.

In the forest.....

We take a rest. Yasumasa handed me some water and I drink it.

"Milord, I want to wash my hands in the nearest river. " Amanda said and bowing to us. We told her to be careful.

Amanda POV :

I walked to the river and washed my hands there. Then, I heard a rustle in the bushes. I look around but there is no one here....

Then, I felt someone standing behind me. I turned around but that person hit me on the neck. And everything turned dark.....

Saizo POV :

I had the unconscious Amanda in my arms. I lift her up and jump away.

I heading towards Kai. When I arrived, I quickly find a room and lay her on the futon. It must take a while for her to wake up. So, I wait in the room while eating dangos.

Mitsunari POV :

"Hey, where is Amanda? She hasn't back yet? " I asked everyone and they start to be panic.

"I will find her!!!! " I run to the river and only saw Amanda's hairpin and.... Kunai?

(She was kidnapped?!!)

I think deeply, no ninjas know her. If they kidnapped her as a hostage to attract Yuri....

NO... There is NO WAY anyone dare to do that..... At least they wished to die in a second. The only ninja that know her is.... Kirigakure Saizo?!

(It must be him!!!)

I run back to them and carrying Amanda's hairpin in my hand.

"Amanda has been kidnapped by Takeda's ninja!!! "

"WHAT?!!!?!! "

Everyone shocked by my words.

"Why would Takeda do that? They are only want to take Yuri, right? " Lord Hideyoshi said.

Lord Date only closed his eye and think. Then, his eye widened.

"Remember when Yuri stayed at Kai and Sanada including Takeda don't want to let her go? " He said and we just nodded.

"When we said she have to stay with us and Takeda also begged her to stay with them, Yuri was really confused. And when Amanda said she have to stay with us, she agreed immediately. "He said again.

"The only conclusion here was, Takeda's ninja heard what Shigezane told us about Yuri's location and then he told Takeda. They must go to Yuri right now. For not lose her again, they kidnapped Amanda so Yuri will only listen to her. "Lord Akechi said with rage.

"SEVEN HELLS!!! "Lord Nobunaga cursed and took out his sword. Lord Akechi holding his shoulders to stop him.

"So, we don't have any time!!! We have to find Yuri quickly and rescue Amanda!! "The Tanuki said and for the first time I agreed with him.